Open Carry in November

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Open carry for everyday life is just plain bad news. If your out in the field hiking or hunting or doing stuff like that it's a good law to have that covered. But if your strapping on your hog leg for the whole world to see while you shop for your Captain Crunch at the local WalMart then your just suffering from SPS(small penis syndrome). It ain't gonna make you anymore of a man. If anything it simply shows how weak and insecure you are.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your just suffering from SPS(small penis syndrome). It ain't gonna make you anymore of a man." ~yukonjack

I dont know about the rest of ya fellas.. but mine makes me happy....:laugh6:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But if your strapping on your hog leg for the whole world to see while you shop for your Captain Crunch at the local WalMart then your just suffering from SPS(small penis syndrome). It ain't gonna make you anymore of a man. If anything it simply shows how weak and insecure you are.

I dont plan on doing that... But seriously, thats uncalled for, I know of a few members on here that will do just that. Why be so offensine like the bleeding heart liberals that are commenting in the Tulsa World, and Newson6 on open carry etc. Thats BS yukon, we are all a family here. Next thing you know you will be calling us punks.
If someone wants to bring that attention to theirself, and can handle the ridicule properly, then more power to them!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont plan on doing that... But seriously, thats uncalled for, I know of a few members on here that will do just that. Why be so offensine like the bleeding heart liberals that are commenting in the Tulsa World, and Newson6 on open carry etc. Thats BS yukon, we are all a family here. Next thing you know you will be calling us punks.
If someone wants to bring that attention to theirself, and can handle the ridicule properly, then more power to them!

PUNKS!

Just kidding.:rollingla

Michael Brown

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK,this thread shows just how venomous and small minded some people are.I wasn't advocating strapping on an AK-47 and strolling thru a democratic fundraiser,I was just offering a suggestion for a "celebration" of a potentially great gun rights victory.I guess I shouldn't be surprised at some of the asinine remarks made by some of the troll like membership since the gun culture is not united.That's OK,this one's over. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom