Open Carry in November

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If the bill passes,and it probably will,I think everyone on this board that believes in our 2nd Amendment right should open carry on the day the law takes effect in November whether you do in the future or not.Consider it a celebration of freedom. :clap3: Steve

nephets0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i agree... but bet your ass i will have several copies of the new law in my car and probably one folded up in my back pocket, just in case some leo has been living under a rock the last two months...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought about this as well, but I was thinking more about seeing what kind of reaction I would get from the general public. What the heck, I'll add in "celebration of freedom" as well.

nephets0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An instructor friend and I are actually planning on doing the 'Wal-Mart walk' again... going to take the day off in celebration too...

Bullbuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think i'll pass on that idea, just doesn't sound like a good idea.

Thats your choice, and your legaly entitled to it. But come Nov 1st I'm sure you will atleast OC a smile in support.

I for will OC on that day. Won't make any difference to me. I spent the last 5 years OC'ing with no problems.

For those so hell bent on being against OC thats your choice. But don't bring down those that wish to OC. You will see that it will just be another day like any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom