Open Carry Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often will you open carry?

• Total voters

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Ms Fallin:

Today you have a grand chance to keep a promise- and let the People of Oklahoma take their place among the 43 other States that allow open carry of defensive handguns.

You are about to get arguments against this on the basis of Peace Officer Safety, "the OK Corral" and "blood in the streets". See the fallacy of those arguments and ignore them.

Officers are informed today when we have to make official contact... and will continue to be informed when checking on open carriers.

The other knee jerk arguments? If there was any truth to those, the media would run daily stories about such things. They cannot- because it's not a problem in the States that allow Open Carry today.

Thanks for your service to the State and People of Oklahoma!

Yours.

Edmond

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree and it is an individual choice, but it's a choice each individual should have! I can't beleive how many liberal minded folks there are on here... "the I wouldn't do it and you shouldn't either" folks. If you don't like it don't do it, I decide to do it and you don't like it shut the $%*@ up I don't care nor do I want your opinion. BTW I am a police officer for the State of Oklahoma and it doesn't bother me one bit!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gun001guns said:
I agree and it is an individual choice, but it's a choice each individual should have! I can't beleive how many liberal minded folks there are on here... "the I wouldn't do it and you shouldn't either" folks. If you don't like it don't do it, I decide to do it and you don't like it shut the $%*@ up I don't care nor do I want your opinion. BTW I am a police officer for the State of Oklahoma and it doesn't bother me one bit!

Thank you!! Well said sir!

O

oklacowboy

I agree 100%

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess who has 2 tumbs and got interviewed by KFOR today?

She tossed me a soft ball pro carry question....

I said it OC probably wont really change a thing...I could drive with my coat off and gun on without breaking the law... and if it was a problem in the 40 odd states that allow it... "you guys" would run a story every day about it.

I knew I should have shaved this morning...

C

Clay

I think on Nov. 1 when this is legal, we should have a open carry rally in celebration on the front lawn of the capitol. Music, food vendors, gun shops from around the state, etc. And of course everyone openly carrying their firearms. That would be awesome.
Nov. 1 is on a Thursday so if it would help with attendance, we cound do it Nov. 2nd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom