Outdoor shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGAvitek

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently moved back to the Edmond/Deer Creek area after 10 years in the deep South, and I've enjoyed shooting at the Heartland range, but they only allow pistols/rifles and it's a bit crowded. I'd love to apply for membership at OKCGC but doesn't appear to be an option for at least a year or so based on the info I've read here, so I'm looking for a group of shooters or individuals in the area who have access to outdoor space for steel target shooting, run-n-gun, 3 gun, tactical, skeet/trap, long range, etc or just enjoy shooting recreationally outside the confines/constraints of an indoor range. I'm a lot more comfortable shooting in the field and would like to meet some fellow enthusiasts in my area who enjoy being outside and shooting sports like myself. Thanks!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the OKCGC has membership twice a year next one should be around December. You can still shoot competitions without being a member there and if you find a friend to go along with there should be no problem going to shoot but you always have to be with them, can't go it alone.

I personally do not know of any outdoor ranges in the area yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom