Overpriced private sellers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been to a few cockfights
jO6u2Mc.gif

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern with the op. You like free stuff. And others should pay for what you want, like healthcare and stuff in the classified section. Got it!

I don't like free stuff, just reasonably priced stuff.
I think wanting competition and lower prices is a very capitalist thing to do.

Also, i don't support "free healthcare" just a national health insurance plan to pay for it. Providing the indigent with health insurance.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern with the op. You like free stuff. And others should pay for what you want, like healthcare and stuff in the classified section. Got it!
I don't think people want free, but they don't want to pay more than it is worth. I seen a used PSA upper on here a while back. The seller at that time was asking more then PSA wanted for a new one with free shipping. I never ***** about it, because I don't need to be buying anything anyway. I just move on. It does get old when you see the same add posted over, and over, and over, and over.......

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, i don't support "free healthcare" just a national health insurance plan to pay for it. Providing the indigent with health insurance.
This this would create neither a competitive environment for price competition and it's definitely not capitalism.

And it does sound like you want someone else to pay for it.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This this would create neither a competitive environment for price competition and it's definitely not capitalism.

And it does sound like you want someone else to pay for it.

Actually, I'm young and healthy. Most my premiums would be going to fund the healthcare of the older, less healthy folks. I've probably been to the doctor less than a half dozen times in my life, most of that when I was a kid.

It's kinda like social security. I mean, social security is just a socialized 401k. National health insurance is better for the entire economy.

In the end, you have to subsidize everyone that goes to the emergency room without health insurance anyway. By having a national insurance, not only would you get a better value for your money, but free preventative healthcare will help unclog our emergency rooms.

You couldn't achieve a true free market system while requiring hospitals to treat folks regardless of ability to pay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom