Pepper spray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my G/F some Fox labs stuff till I teach her how to shoot/gets her CCW. Hope she never has to use it.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GMThunder,

You may have meant this in your post, but OC should be a complement to, not a replacement for, a firearm and vice-versa.

Anybody who carries a firearm for self-defense is far more likely to need a less than lethal force option.

If you are serious about self-defense and not just into shooting, you must carry both.

Michael Brown

okla-lawman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oc on your person also can help in the post shooting law suits or god forbid
and overzealous proseutor. It is hard to say tha you were out looking to shoot somebody like a vigilante if you have an intermediate weapon such as oc. It is much like off duty cops not carrying some sort of hand cuffs. It has been brought up in court trying to make the officer look blood thirsty planning on taking no prisoners. I used to carry a small canister of oc for just this reason. I should probablu restart.

capmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when officers carried more revolvers than now,many dept's had their armorers make their revolvers so the hammer could not be cocked.defense atty's were accusing officers of cocking their firearms-AD's do happen and executions of prisoners.yes,always carry restraints-if not handcuffs,plastic cuffs.kind of like carrying extra ammo!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
****Direct thread rip-off from Glocktalk****

"Got to thinking a minute ago.....Ive seen more than one story lately where criminals are using OC or Tazers, to subdue or incapacitate a victim...

IIRC, police can shoot if an attacker takes their OC from them, or if they are being threatened with OC or a Tazer.

Also, I can hear the Lawyer "My client was using a NON LETHAL means of force, and Joe Blow responded with Deadly Force."

So, If you were threatened with OC in a close-up situation, running isnt an option, would you shoot?"

Anyone care to respond?
Michael?

Latest posts

Top Bottom