Prayers needed for a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My good gal friend (Shelly) has a daughter that got into drugs a few years ago. Shell was letting her live at home while she got sober and she was doing online nursing school... then she relapsed and stole from her mom, as in figured out how to get into the safe and took alot of money. Now shes back tonight wanting help. Shes detoxing tonight with mom and will go to rehab in the next day or 2.
I know a good bit about this battle as I have a niece (my god daughter) that went this way and after about 5 years, she beat the addiction (4 years sober and now works for the rehab place). She was into Meth and Heroin. I think Shells daughter is only doing meth.
Its so heartbreaking and there isnt a damn thing I can do to help other than offer support, which seems minimal.
This girl (Amanda) is a beautiful 26 year old and I just ask for prayers, she has a life and death uphill road, it will go 1 way or the other, there's no in between, save for prison.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bless her heart. I've seen so many people's lives ruined over that crap. I pray that Almighty God will break her free of the chains of addiction that bind her.

I also pray for you, her family and all friends and loved ones trying to help, that God gives all of you the strength, patience and stamina to help this young lady conquer this evil being. Them DTs are a force to be reckoned with.

You guys better strap in and hang on. Helping a loved one get clean and sober is more demanding of your heart and spirit than most anything I can think of. It's gonna be one helluva bumpy ride. Meth addiction is the absolute worst!

Good luck brother and God bless all those involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom