Precious Metal stacking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
prepared less than others in terms of money, believe they've prepared more than others for violence.

No, I mean you assume a lot.
No, you're making assumptions. So let's reword it for you like this. With both parent's dying in the last three years, the life insurances, the properties including a beach house and very little left on my current mortgage with no other bills than utilities, I'm betting I'm in a better money situation than 90 percent of the country.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, you're making assumptions. So let's reword it for you like this. With both parent's dying in the last three years, the life insurances, the properties including a beach house and very little left on my current mortgage with no other bills than utilities, I'm betting I'm in a better money situation than 90 percent of the country.
Certainly doing better than I am. I would like to blame my parents. Unfortunately it's not fair to do so. Call it a "self-inflicted wound". Ain't going hungry, got a roof over our heads. And a few toys. :laugh6:

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK.

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I heard that Oklahoma Senator Shane Jett is introducing a bill to make gold and silver legal tender in Oklahoma. I believe Texas has already passed a similar bill and is the only state to have a gold bullion Reserve. If this passes in Oklahoma, gold and silver stackers will be way ahead of the game.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that Oklahoma Senator Shane Jett is introducing a bill to make gold and silver legal tender in Oklahoma. I believe Texas has already passed a similar bill and is the only state to have a gold bullion Reserve. If this passes in Oklahoma, gold and silver stackers will be way ahead of the game.
what does that do?! how would stackers be ahead of the game?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I read this almost a decade ago.

In Oklahoma, Governor Mary Fallin signed a law, Senate Bill 862, recognizing gold and silver US-minted coins as legal tender and exempt from taxation on June 4, 2014.

Jack Johnson

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
what does that do?! how would stackers be ahead of the game?
I think this could actually increase the price of precious metals in Oklahoma during to demand. If you have been stacking already then you probably got your precious metals for less than what the price will be if they pass the law.

Jack Johnson

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I read this almost a decade ago.

In Oklahoma, Governor Mary Fallin signed a law, Senate Bill 862, recognizing gold and silver US-minted coins as legal tender and exempt from taxation on June 4, 2014.
Totally different bill, this allows the public to pay debts owed to the cities and state with precious metals

Latest posts

Top Bottom