Protesters get what they deserve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Most people understand what peaceful protesting is. It's not blocking a street, burning buildings, or entering a restricted area. If you're gonna burn down a building, take out Congress, or prohibit people from using a road, call it what it is and go do it. You should be prepared to face the consequences of that choice. The law should be enforced equally for those making the choices. We can all render opinions on which ones are right or wrong depending on our beliefs.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lots to see here, the two people who had a big pipe over their hands so they wouldn’t be handcuffed just fall apart. The lady asking the camera person if they got that, no concern for their friends. Just amazing.

WHY are we including the POLICE afraid of these screw balls? Leftwing rioters, bloced 44 and 244 the only two expressways through Tulsa, the city ansd state police parked a 1/4 mile away and watched! Are THEY not allowed to enforce the law, if the left wing breaks it? I didn't stand up when they came after their Political oponates, Jews, Gypsy's, gun owners, Christians, etc, because I wasn't one of these! When they came after ME , there was no one left to stand up for ME!! "WHEN WILL WE EVER LEARN"?

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A protest is standing on the side of a road with picket signs and hugging trees. Blocking a road is civil disobedience and should be treated as such.

I am curious as to how the "protesters" were able to get to the place they protested? Did they drive? Walk in sneakers made from oil? Ride their bikes made from earth elements?
Scotty beamed them up. I really hate those freak shows. I would not have been a happy camper sitting in that line.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
A protest is standing on the side of a road with picket signs and hugging trees. Blocking a road is civil disobedience and should be treated as such.

I am curious as to how the "protesters" were able to get to the place they protested? Did they drive? Walk in sneakers made from oil? Ride their bikes made from earth elements?
Logic has no place in liberal fantasy!!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do you suppose that there were roads blocked, or people unable to enter the Capitol for normal business on Jan 6?
I changed my mind on Jan 6 in an earlier thread. I think people were set up and duped into going into the Capitol. It's sad the punishment some of them are receiving while others who burned buildings and rioted received no time or more lenient sentences. I do believe it was wrong to enter the Capitol and many of those who did had no evil intent. They should have protested outside the Capitol. If and when the day comes when Americans are serious about an insurrection I certainly hope it is planned better than this day was. I'm pretty sure most who entered that day wish they hadn't. I do believe that Trump should pardon most of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom