Quality vs. Quantity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quality or Quantity

• Quality

Votes: 80 40.6%
  • Quantity

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Little bit of both

Votes: 110 55.8%

• Total voters

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First and foremost, a quality gun is one that works every time. It doesn't matter who made it or what options it has. At 20 feet, it doesn't matter if it shoots 2" groups or 8" groups.

I guess this definition of quality sounded better in your head...because it looks ridiculous in script.

According to your definition, as long as a bullet comes out at the end then it is a quality piece. I mean seriously, an 8" group at <7 yards?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The closest loaded one. I'm not picky.
First and foremost, a quality gun is one that works every time. It doesn't matter who made it or what options it has. At 20 feet, it doesn't matter if it shoots 2" groups or 8" groups. They both still hit the target area. Those of you who will chime in that this will clearly miss the head shot are too high speed low drag for your own good.

I guess Jimenez and Hipoint qualifies according to your definition.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please let this ridiculously inane thread die!

The firearms industry (lucky for us but perhaps not for our wallets) is ripe with quality firearms at value prices.

To the OP I don't think people "fall into two distinct camps". Most of us have to act according to what our finicacal situations allow. Nearly everyone would have a collection of fine firearms if we could, heck if i had it my way I would have nearly one of every good weapon out there.

This thread is like having a discussion about the quality of Toyotas vs Mercedes. Both quality vehicles, but you get what you can afford. The difference between the two is the little extra that goes beyond being a quality vehicle. Only being able to afford Toyotas doesn't relegate you to the quantity camp.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please let this ridiculously inane thread die!

The firearms industry (lucky for us but perhaps not for our wallets) is ripe with quality firearms at value prices.

To the OP I don't think people "fall into two distinct camps". Most of us have to act according to what our finicacal situations allow. Nearly everyone would have a collection of fine firearms if we could, heck if i had it my way I would have nearly one of every good weapon out there.

This thread is like having a discussion about the quality of Toyotas vs Mercedes. Both quality vehicles, but you get what you can afford. The difference between the two is the little extra that goes beyond being a quality vehicle. Only being able to afford Toyotas doesn't relegate you to the quantity camp.

Why are you so butt hurt about this thread? You want this "inane" (sic) thread to die so you bump it with a useless comment? You do know how that works, right?

Also, I said that there are "a lot" of people that fall in these 2 camps...you need to work on reading comprehension 101.

Read More & Post Less.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why are you so butt hurt about this thread? You want this "inane" (sic) thread to die so you bump it with a useless comment? You do know how that works, right?

Also, I said that there are "a lot" of people that fall in these 2 camps...you need to work on reading comprehension 101.

Read More & Post Less.

Good jabs buddy, I'm sorry you feel butt hurt.

BTW the sic is not necessary, inane is a word. I guess I will see you in English 101.

Now you're using my material...

Listen, if you don't like the thread ignore it and pick one of the other thousand threads on the board, you've posted multiple times here.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom