Rabbit Season.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to spend a couple of days slaying jacks up in the panhandle this year.
Does anyone have a jack report from up there?
I've already nicknamed my CZ Scout "The Bunnysher".

3asE10F.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Garfield Grant Alfalfa counties for sure.
Only spent one day in Grant not seeing any, but they typically don't hang around when a tractor and brush hog are working.
If rabbit populations are up, we must be in the up cycle with low predator populations. It's pretty cyclic. The uptick of mice in another thread are telling the same story.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only spent one day in Grant not seeing any, but they typically don't hang around when a tractor and brush hog are working.
If rabbit populations are up, we must be in the up cycle with low predator populations. It's pretty cyclic. The uptick of mice in another thread are telling the same story.
Yes sir. Populations of coyotes and rattlesnakes are generally 180 degrees out of synch with the rabbits and rodents.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anybody close to Edmond gets any extra eating size rabbits I would like one or even a leg quarter, etc. I think I remember eating rabbit but I can not be sure and would like to try it.

Really I will eat pretty much anything but liver. That I can not stand. Make me :puke:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom