REAL. lion pic in harrah oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scientists and researchers talk about how they have cougars in a natural setting behind fences w transmitters, yet on many days, cannot get a visual on the animals and someone on here claims to see them almost daily during day-to-day activities. smh

When you border the wilderness in california and hike everyday, you see them extremely frequently. Home building forces them into smaller and smaller areas.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I moved here from California a while back. I used to see mountain lions almost every day where I lived. Encountered close ups with them several times on my hiking trails. There is no doubt in my mind - 1000% thats a mountain lion. I would bet a year's salary on it.
Beats the hell out of me. I've heard of people that lived in New Mexico and Colorado where mountain lions were pretty numerous and some of these people say they have never seen one for themselves. Now, you have seen them almost every day in California! Pick any prunes while you were in California?

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be honest and say that seeing it now in context with the box makes me second guess myself. Wish I would have seen that one first. Size is really the determining factor. They really are huge creatures.
Second guess accepted. All is forgiven.......Have a good day WacosSon......

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be honest and say that seeing it now in context with the box makes me second guess myself. Wish I would have seen that one first. Size is really the determining factor. They really are huge creatures.

No one is saying its a full grown mountain lion. Thats either a smaller mountain lion or huge bobcat!!! Im leaning toward a mountain lion.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Size is not a determining factor. If a bobcat was exposed to radiation and grew to the size of a mountain lion - it would exactly like a giant bobcat and absolutely nothing like a mountain lion.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one is saying its a full grown mountain lion. Thats either a smaller mountain lion or huge bobcat!!! Im leaning toward a mountain lion.

A juvenile mountain lion looks absolutely nothing like an average-sized, adult bobcat, which that picture clearly shows.

If the bobcat (and, yes, that's what it is) in the photo weighs over 28 pounds, I'll kiss a monkey on the ass. It's literally a picture of a freaking bobcat, an animal so common in Oklahoma some several thousand of them are killed and tagged on a good year. I see them all the freaking time. I also see mongoose all the time. For those who don't know, this is what a mongoose looks like:

a_z_animals.com_media_animals_images_470x370_raccoon9.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom