Reality of Surviving SHTF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt the men will need a counter to Bartertown. Hormonal issues will probably cause internal strife, and inevitable breakdown there.
Without male leadership, disaster will surely ensue. Might keep them around for cookies, sammiches, and laundry duty.

Lol ... you know ... there are very few women I get along with ... even fewer men. BUT those I do get along with are very much like me ... don't care who gets credit for it as long as it gets done; doesn't deal with liars, slackers or fools very well; and while I like being a girl I don't mind getting dirty and can work circles around guys half my age.

I know at least 3 women who are an awful lot like me ... and I'm lunching with 2 of them next week ... :naughty:

:P

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I doubt the men will need a counter to Bartertown. Hormonal issues will probably cause internal strife, and inevitable breakdown there.
Without male leadership, disaster will surely ensue. Might keep them around for cookies, sammiches, and laundry duty.

While I agree, I hope the "Bartertown babes" don't read this.

ETA.....too late

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... you know ... there are very few women I get along with ... even fewer men. BUT those I do get along with are very much like me ... don't care who gets credit for it as long as it gets done; doesn't deal with liars, slackers or fools very well; and while I like being a girl I don't mind getting dirty and can work circles around guys half my age.

I know at least 3 women who are an awful lot like me ... and I'm lunching with 2 of them next week ... :naughty:

Yeah, but a woman in authority usually lets her defensive nature get the best of her.

Work circles around guys half your age? Where do you find these guys? The way you talk about poppin' NSAIDS and painkillers, I'm really surprised to hear that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but a woman in authority usually lets her defensive nature get the best of her.

Work circles around guys half your age? Where do you find these guys? The way you talk about poppin' NSAIDS and painkillers, I'm really surprised to hear that.

Work smart, not hard. :naughty: Besides, if I'm Queen of All I Survey, I'll just get you guys to do all the hard stuff ... :P

(See?? I can be an internet stuff guy, too ... :woot:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom