Reality of Surviving SHTF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who wears pantyhose anymore??

The pasty white old lady who looks DEAD if she doesn't. Honestly, the Indian guy I dated in college used to slap me on the ass I. The middle of the night and say "Kick those covers off, Paleface, I need to go pee and I don't want to step on the dog ..." :disappoin :rotflmao:

Yeah, I called him "Chief" ... we were so racist ... :P

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it sure is good to see that men still think us womenfolk are slaves to our PMS and hormones. I would hate to see the women he has been around.

BB wear the white legs proudly! My dont tan from the knees down but I am too dang lazy for pantyhose. Aint nobody got time for that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it sure is good to see that men still think us womenfolk are slaves to our PMS and hormones. I would hate to see the women he has been around.

BB wear the white legs proudly! My dont tan from the knees down but I am too dang lazy for pantyhose. Aint nobody got time for that.

Hahaha! NO thank you! It's bad enough for the world I have defensive hormones ... the glowinthedark white legs would just be too much to, I'm afraid ... :rotflmao:

Last edited:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ... you know ... there are very few women I get along with ... even fewer men. BUT those I do get along with are very much like me ... don't care who gets credit for it as long as it gets done; doesn't deal with liars, slackers or fools very well; and while I like being a girl I don't mind getting dirty and can work circles around guys half my age.

I know at least 3 women who are an awful lot like me ... and I'm lunching with 2 of them next week ... :naughty:

:P

I somehow always knew you'd admit to being a "Dirty Girl"!!! :hot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom