Red Castle indoor range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what hours/days would you use the range

• mon-fri 4-9pm

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • sat 9-8pm sun 12-8pm

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • sat 9-5pm sun 12-6pm mon-tues 4-9pm

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • thurs-fri 4-9pm sat 9-5pm sun 12-5pm

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • thurs-fri 4-9pm sat-sun 12-9pm

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap! Does it really cost $270 per year? I want to get a membership, but didn't know it was that high.

It's $120 per year
if your already a NRA member its only $85 a year.
What other range do you know you can go to 7 days a week for $10 or less per month?
the $150 is a 1 time charge.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is literally the best range package on the most comprehensive facilities in the area. I can't think of any place else that offers so much for so little.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, think about it: if you shoot at least once a month at Happy Hollow, the yearly dues for Red Castle are equal to or less than what you pay in entrance fees there. For Tulsa Firearms, it's way cheaper because to even get the $10 price on entry you need to pay around $80 per year for a membership.

On top of that, there's far better facilities (longer ranges, nicer benches, silhouette shooting, plinking range, REAL trap & skeet ranges) and better rules. For anyone other than a guy who just wants to sight in his hunting rifle once a year, shooting at a public range makes no sense.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the old Dodge dealership?

...yes? I seem to remember a Dodge dealership there, but all of 11th street in that area is defunct car dealerships or auto repair shops so it all looks the same.

The driveway you turn in on is just west of where the railroad tracks cross 11th street.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...yes? I seem to remember a Dodge dealership there, but all of 11th street in that area is defunct car dealerships or auto repair shops so it all looks the same.

The driveway you turn in on is just west of where the railroad tracks cross 11th street.

I wonder if the Dodge dealership is where the range is now, because that facility was just west of the tracks, on the north side of 11th Street...?

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if the Dodge dealership is where the range is now, because that facility was just west of the tracks, on the north side of 11th Street...?

No it's on the south side. The most recent orientation manual has a map showing where it is (although I'm assuming you've been a member longer than that).

Latest posts

Top Bottom