Researching the 2ndA & the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you know, if the mantra of the NRA would change just a little, i would consider donating.

enforce the laws already on the books!
abolish the laws already on the books!

but that won't happen, becausr the nra has worked for decades to get those antigun laws where they are.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm an atheist, your God's laws do not apply to me. I do respect people's religious beliefs though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A truism I learned goes like this: " If there is no God, then we must of necessity make a God, or there is no law. If there is no owner, then we must of necessity make an Owner, or there is no law." From your statement the conclusion to be formed is that you are not an atheist, but a theist. Your god is you and man. Your law is yours and man's laws. The US Constitution is a document devoid of the name of God. The name God is nowhere to be found in it. It is a secular document. It is a man made document. It is a document that eliminates man's communion with God and replaces man as god. Thus, your god is man. And it is because of this I find it sadly amusing that so many of religion place such importance on this document when it replaces God's Law with man's law. Those who have claim to be religious are not giving homage to God the Owner of all things, but man, the owner of them. They are serving the master of man. Hypocritical, but that's just how it is. So unwittingly, you are a follower of a god and that is man. That makes you religious. A deceived man knows not that he is deceived.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you know, if the mantra of the NRA would change just a little, i would consider donating.

but that won't happen, becausr the nra has worked for decades to get those antigun laws where they are.

They are working towards this, Rome wasn't built in a day.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A truism I learned goes like this: " If there is no God, then we must of necessity make a God, or there is no law. If there is no owner, then we must of necessity make an Owner, or there is no law." From your statement the conclusion to be formed is that you are not an atheist, but a theist. Your god is you and man. Your law is yours and man's laws. The US Constitution is a document devoid of the name of God. The name God is nowhere to be found in it. It is a secular document. It is a man made document. It is a document that eliminates man's communion with God and replaces man as god. Thus, your god is man. And it is because of this I find it sadly amusing that so many of religion place such importance on this document when it replaces God's Law with man's law. Those who have claim to be religious are not giving homage to God the Owner of all things, but man, the owner of them. They are serving the master of man. Hypocritical, but that's just how it is. So unwittingly, you are a follower of a god and that is man. That makes you religious. A deceived man knows not that he is deceived.

The fact of the matter is our government has enacted laws. Those laws apply to us, if you don't like those laws then it is YOUR responsibility to have them changed through democracy. Democracy is the system we have put in place and while it is not perfect it is the best there is, if you don't like it, GET THE F OUT.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is our government has enacted laws. Those laws apply to us, if you don't like those laws then it is YOUR responsibility to have them changed through democracy. Democracy is the system we have put in place and while it is not perfect it is the best there is, if you don't like it, GET THE F OUT.

Got it. Why the hate? :)

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Before I sign off for the night I wanted to address your comment above. I agree, our government has enacted laws. By whose authority did this government get permission to do this action? And where did this government get the idea of making "law"? What is the origin of "law"? And who was the originator? And over what dominion does this government govern? And who was the originator of that dominion? And whom do they govern? What is the origin of those who are governed ? And what is the origin of those governing? And where did those governing get the idea to govern? And from where did those governing derive the right to govern others? And from where did those governed get the right to allow themselves to be governed? I could go on and on. Finally, "We the People" is a communist concept. It is a collectivist concept where the individual man is denied in favor of the collective of people. Let that sink in. Communism denies the existence of God. But they embrace god. The US government was not established as a democracy. Nor was it established as a republic as most on this forum will declare. "We the People" is 100% communist. It takes a village. The statement that democracy is "the best there is" are the words of a fool. There is a better system. That would be God's Law (capital L in case you missed it). His Law is supreme above all other law, including the Constitution, which in a defiant message of hubris within it's text proclaims it to be the supreme law of of the land. Who made the land? And the planet upon which that land rests? And the universe that planet spins within? The hypocracy of my fellow man is beyond the pale. The deceived know not that they are deceived. Amusing. :)

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not to worry...the rest of us will pick up the slack.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I sign off for the night I wanted to address your comment above. I agree, our government has enacted laws. By whose authority did this government get permission to do this action? And where did this government get the idea of making "law"? What is the origin of "law"? And who was the originator? And over what dominion does this government govern? And who was the originator of that dominion? And whom do they govern? What is the origin of those who are governed ? And what is the origin of those governing? And where did those governing get the idea to govern? And from where did those governing derive the right to govern others? And from where did those governed get the right to allow themselves to be governed? I could go on and on. Finally, "We the People" is a communist concept. It is a collectivist concept where the individual man is denied in favor of the collective of people. Let that sink in. Communism denies the existence of God. But they embrace god. The US government was not established as a democracy. Nor was it established as a republic as most on this forum will declare. "We the People" is 100% communist. It takes a village. The statement that democracy is "the best there is" are the words of a fool. There is a better system. That would be God's Law (capital L in case you missed it). His Law is supreme above all other law, including the Constitution, which in a defiant message of hubris within it's text proclaims it to be the supreme law of of the land. Who made the land? And the planet upon which that land rests? And the universe that planet spins within? The hypocracy of my fellow man is beyond the pale. The deceived know not that they are deceived. Amusing. :)

The only fool here is you, everything you've spoken about is entirely theoretical. You have a unrealistic child like view of world.

Thankfully you are looked at as a wacko and play no role in our political system. You will continue to be marginalized and rightfully so. You and your blind brethren are USELESS; deadweight being carried around by people who give a damn about this country and its future. You don't even vote, what a Fing joke.

Again, if you don't like our Constitutional Republic GET THE F OUT.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only fool here is you, everything you've spoken about is entirely theoretical. You have a unrealistic child like view of world.

Thankfully you are looked at as a wacko and play no role in our political system. You will continue to be marginalized and rightfully so. You and your blind brethren are USELESS; deadweight being carried around by people who give a damn about this country and its future. You don't even vote, what a Fing joke.

Again, if you don't like our Constitutional Republic GET THE F OUT.

I would but that requires getting permission from your master. You know, a passport to get out. Not that any other place on this planet is any different. All are the same. I don't mind being called a fool. I've been called far worse. Means nothing to me when I speak truth, which has been a goal of mine for most of my life. The fact of the matter regardless what a man's religion is (catholic, protestant, jew, muslim or atheist), all of you OBEY the same master: the government. You live in fear of the government. The government that is your god. The government that is "we the people". The government that is you. You fear yourself while placing yourself above the Creator. The fact that you revert to edited expletives towards me is proof of your uncertainty about God. And my rightness. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom