Researching the 2ndA & the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Than don't ***** when gun control laws are enacted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I won't. The infringement on the natural rights began a couple of hundred years ago when we sold our birthright from God by creating government in our vain attempt to be better than God. Deceived men don't know they are deceived. :)

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't. The infringement on the natural rights began a couple of hundred years ago when we sold our birthright from God by creating government in our vain attempt to be better than God. Deceived men don't know they are deceived. :)

So you aren't going to complain when you can't buy an AR15 or when ammo prices permanently skyrocket?

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So you aren't going to complain when you can't buy an AR15 or when ammo prices permanently skyrocket?

Why complain. We, the people, created the government. We then created the laws that infringed upon our natural rights. We did this to ourselves. We deserve what has befallen us. Now ain't kharma a b!tch? :)

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why complain. We, the people, created the government. We then created the laws that infringed upon our natural rights. We did this to ourselves. We deserve what has befallen us. Now ain't kharma a b!tch? :)

Or, we could elect pro gun politicians to fix our problems. Do you vote?

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealed carry doesn't count? Mark my words, we will have unlicensed concealed carry within 10 years.

that thing some people get to do after asking and paying for permission? using only approved types of handguns, purchased after asking permission? that's not rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom