Researching the 2ndA & the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither of which are ever mentioned by the media or the current administration.

Both are fine organizations, but simply at this time don't have the clout that the NRA does.
and it uses that clout to do what, exactly? what good has come from the nra's clout? the GCA? NFA? FOPA? harry reid? gun free schoolzones?

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and it uses that clout to do what, exactly? what good has come from the nra's clout? the GCA? NFA? FOPA? harry reid? gun free schoolzones?

No organization is perfect. I don't agree with everything the NRA has done but winners need to be picked based on there influence. We would be under another AWB right now if it weren't for the NRA. Did other organizations do there part, hell yes, I've seen Alan Gotleb (SAF) and Larry Pratt (GOA) and they did great on TV.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Basically, every gun right we DO have, as we're pretty much all in agreement that Obama, Biden, and much of that party simply would not permit ANY carry ANYwhere, and what weapons we were permitted to own would be single shot, break open weapons...rifle, pistol, and shotgun.

It was the NRA sitting on the hearings lately, not the several million gun owners they represent. not the other gun owners represented by RKBA organizations.

Hey folks, the NRA isn't the only RKBA organization I belong to, but it is the one that has the most power.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
basically, every major infringement on our second amendment rights are due to the NRA. so, they didn't support the most recent proposed ban, they just want pur government to enforce the unconstitutional laws already on the books.

the NRA isn't a RKBA organization. never has been.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
basically, every major infringement on our second amendment rights are due to the NRA. so, they didn't support the most recent proposed ban, they just want pur government to enforce the unconstitutional laws already on the books.

the NRA isn't a RKBA organization. never has been.

Could you please provide documentation to support this argument?

I don't to feel that the criminally insane should own firearms, nor should those who have a past record of rape, deadly assault, etc.

Our forefathers themselves didn't want many of these people in the militia.

Apparently, you'd like them to own firearms...the NRA and myself don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom