Restraunt For Christmas Eve.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a good suggestion that will be open on Christmas Eve. Going to a 4:00 church service and need somewhere that is open. We were hoping for Shilo's but they close like at 3:00.

Hopefully somewhere not to noisy since we have an announcement for the kids.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries. My wife is pregnant. Kind of a biggie since our youngest is turning 8 this month. Not to get to religious, but we feel like it is a gift from GOD since we were not supposed to be able to have any more. Definitely was the last thing I had in mind, but she says she has been praying for it for years.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries. My wife is pregnant. Kind of a biggie since our youngest is turning 8 this month. Not to get to religious, but we feel like it is a gift from GOD since we were not supposed to be able to have any more. Definitely was the last thing I had in mind, but she says she has been praying for it for years.

Uh.... oh. Wow.

Personally, I would not be asking God for something so big without discussing it with my wife first and making sure we are on the same page. I realize if God doesn't think you are ready, it won't happen, but... almost like the wife going behind your back to the Big Guy without your knowledge! ;)

Congrats, tho!

(I think...?)

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that our Red Robin will be open until 8 this year (yay...) and it should be the same in Tulsa since they're part of our region. Not sure how quiet it would be but it's the only place I know of in Tulsa.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of necessity (because they used to be the only ones open) we would find a chinese restaurant. It happened often enough on Thanksgiving evening and New Years that it became kind of a tradition for us. Not sure about ones in Tulsa area though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom