Ridiculous Upcharges !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it the same at the physical ticket office at the venue or are these all just online issues? Can you even buy advance tickets at the ticket office anymore?:anyone:

capnkirk462

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot how much the fees were for The Who tickets I bought a couple years ago, but yeah probably $30ish or so. But it was The Who so I paid and didn't ***** to much.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But you aren’t buying the ticket from the band typically. And if the lights cost extra and venue A vs B, isn’t that known prior to announcing the tour? Nothing you listed is typically a surprise to the groups selling the ticket.

Our loval bar/ music venue puts on a show a week. I’m guessing it knows it’s overheard and can communicate that to the band ahead of time.

They can ADVERTISE tickets START @ $20.

Get you in and then bend you over.

A local bar hiring a band is different than a promoter setting up a show.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to lower the prices, everyone boycott a few for a while and see what happens.

On a different note I’ve noticed recently that some of the restaurants we frequent have started adding service fees to your bill. I will probably stop eating there now.

I’m just a tightwad!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom