Safety 1st Gun Range Opening April 1st!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pfft ... you both are gonna have to get in line behind me ... :P LOL Even though we don't live in Edmond, I'd be up for the drive if the service and product is better than what I've become accustomed to at H&H. There I said it. I adore Royce. He is the ONLY reason I renewed our membership there this last year. It is unfortunate that the rest of the range staff apparently are not required to have even the bare minimum of common courtesy or customer service standards. I'm not talking about treating me like I'm the Queen of Sheba or anything. I've watched while standing in line forever while the hired help wanders aimlessly around doing everything they can think of to actually avoid checking in the customers waiting in line behind their nifty little roped off area ...

I'm sincerely excited for Mitch ... I'm even more excited for us, as shooters, to finally have a real choice between being treated like a major inconvenience when we show up at a place to spend our hard-earned money or being treated like we are appreciated ... and I'm not talking about freebies ... eye contact, a smile and "how can I help you today?" goes a long way ...
Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things are REALLY coming together at the range! Most of the renovation is done and a good part of the range rehab is completed. This will be a VERY busy week, but I am confident we will hit our April 1st opening!

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things are REALLY coming together at the range! Most of the renovation is done and a good part of the range rehab is completed. This will be a VERY busy week, but I am confident we will hit our April 1st opening!

heck ya! instead of waiting to hit my lake house to shoot I can stroll around the corner again!

ditto on gfercaks33 comment.

EDIT:
I finally 'lliked' your FB page, I didn't see any pricing for memberships. I plan to get a membership Day 1..unless of course I win one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom