Show your bike thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! No metrics here. This baby is Whitworth.:D

hooniverse.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_01_Last_Call_WW1.jpg

:D

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked these up from Wizard Artworks here in Tulsa today for a '67 BMW I'm putting together for a buddy. Chuck wanted to do the bike up in OSU and had the bodywork painted awhile back. I had the Wizard to the pinstriping and let him run with whatever OSU stuff he wanted to do. The dude is great.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_6282B9CA_DF86_4E8A_b021bab0fdf7f2e278f9fa714ca2fd7d.jpg

Also had him do the stripes on a '71 R50/5 tank we had powder coated a few years back.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_A12CA643_0F84_47AF_c96bf6ba67573dfe2e8c38f590db4215.jpg

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure I'll repost mine since the old pic got nuked. It's a '66 Norton Atlas 750 that my dad bought back in the 70's (just after I was born). He rode it for a while and then let it sit for about 15 years before trying to have it restored. It came to me as it looks in the pics, but don't let the looks fool you, the "restorer" was a hack artist. The tank seams were ground down and bondo'd over so it leaked, the heads were improperly decked, and they ran the motor without oil. Needless to say it's in the middle of a complete overhaul, again. It's been a colvin motor works for quite a few months, and I hope to have it back by the end of the month. I can't wait to get back into the saddle again. On with the pics:

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_006.jpg

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_008.jpg

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_013.jpg

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_010.jpg

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure I'll repost mine since the old pic got nuked. It's a '66 Norton Atlas 750 that my dad bought back in the 70's (just after I was born). He rode it for a while and then let it sit for about 15 years before trying to have it restored. It came to me as it looks in the pics, but don't let the looks fool you, the "restorer" was a hack artist. The tank seams were ground down and bondo'd over so it leaked, the heads were improperly decked, and they ran the motor without oil. Needless to say it's in the middle of a complete overhaul, again. It's been a colvin motor works for quite a few months, and I hope to have it back by the end of the month. I can't wait to get back into the saddle again. On with the pics:

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_006.jpg

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_008.jpg

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_013.jpg

www.viciouscustoms.com_site_wp_content_gallery_66_norton_norton_010.jpg

second favorite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom