SHTF Topics I have one question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JRSherman and myself think a like.

That's all fine and good, but you're more likely to encounter a personal SHTF situation long before the world comes crashing down around our ears. Even JRSherman who lives in a bad part of town is probably more worried SHTF in his domain than he is about how an economical collapse would effect him and his family.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JRSherman and myself think a like.

Careful, I'm apparently a giant cat with no grey matter because I told someone I didn't blame him for wearing light body armor to North Tulsa a week after a few people got shot in broad daylight. Also I'm a moron because I'm not tacking on another home loan to the existing one and moving away from it.

Crap, I wonder if I'm going to get ban-hammered now because I personally attacked myself and sound butt-hurt about it. . .
:rolleyes2

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Careful, I'm apparently a giant cat with no grey matter because I told someone I didn't blame him for wearing light body armor to North Tulsa a week after a few people got shot in broad daylight. Also I'm a moron because I'm not tacking on another home loan to the existing one and moving away from it.

Crap, I wonder if I'm going to get ban-hammered now because I personally attacked myself and sound butt-hurt about it. . .
:rolleyes2

I actually have a question about tacking on another home loan. Has you house lost value since you purchased it?

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, there was a shooting in my part of town just yesterday. We've gone all hood and sh*t.

Did you get your family all dressed up in their body armor and get them down under until the situation was clear? Did your neighbors show up at your bunker to hide out and help keep watch for the crazy's? Did you remember to have a week of supplies to feed your family in your bug out bag? How many rounds of ammo did you have ready to go just in case? Do you feel you were properly prepared for situation? Well!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you get your family all dressed up in their body armor and get them down under until the situation was clear? Did your neighbors show up at your bunker to hide out and help keep watch for the crazy's? Did you remember to have a week of supplies to feed your family in your bug out bag? How many rounds of ammo did you have ready to go just in case? Do you feel you were properly prepared for situation? Well!

We hid in the safe room until the all clear...while I was in there I got to thinking, if I'm going to have to survive on beans & rice for awhile we'd better get some bean-o and gas-x.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually have a question about tacking on another home loan. Has you house lost value since you purchased it?

I have no idea. Honestly. My wife is the banker.

We just bought it last year though, and I've upgraded it with a 10x12 wood shed and a partially complete privacy fence, as well as some ungodly brush removal in the backyard, so I hope like hell it hasn't depreciated in that year. Even for current mortgage problems I'd have a hard time believing it has.

However, the white trash neighbor has moved a few more cars into his 30x60 front yard, eliminating the few blades of grass he had when we moved here. The stench from the German shepherd he let die underneath his house went away finally though. . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom