Skinny Road!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple Jeeps turned around, said nope! Old Tundra didn’t mind it at all!

76570EE6-FBA5-42CD-96C3-003CA64AC4B9.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
From what I can "some" jeep people are more into the rubber duck and flashy accessories than ability of the vehicle.
@Mr.Glock , check the hose going into the 4x4 shifter ... Mine dry rotted and let moisture accumulate so ... more work. I believe I caught it in time to save it. Crossing my fingers at any rate!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I can "some" jeep people are more into the rubber duck and flashy accessories than ability of the vehicle.
@Mr.Glock , check the hose going into the 4x4 shifter ... Mine dry rotted and let moisture accumulate so ... more work. I believe I caught it in time to save it. Crossing my fingers at any rate!

On a Tundra? Mine is a 2006. My Jeep is a 2004.

And true on the flashy ****! I beat the **** out of mine. I keep it/them in excellent mechanical shape though, but use em hard.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Tundra is a 2008

I will check on it. The Tundra just turned 100k miles. Thanks on the advice.

I am assuming it is a hose that has wires in it? As mine is a push button electrical engagement. I have religiously put it in 4 wheel, 4 wheel low and activate the low 1st gear button every month. I have my phone set to remind me every 4 weeks. 5 miles or so. The manual stated to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom