Sly speaks out for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the pies themselves, my people will be in touch with your people. Seems like there are things to be taken into consideration that the Stooges could never have imagined. Pie fight Glocktogo. Pie fight. I'll make you wish you had never been born.

pbaumei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YGBFSM,

the most hypocritical part is that the CA state gun laws have an exemption for Hollywood films that permits all assault weapons, semi or full auto without restriction or detail of what happens to them after the film is made. I'm guessing SLY is not turning them over anytime soon.

pbaumei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YGBFSM,

the most hypocritical part is that the CA state gun laws have an exemption for Hollywood films that permits all assault weapons, semi or full auto without restriction or detail of what happens to them after the film is made. I'm guessing SLY is not turning them over anytime soon.

Talk about the tail wagging the dog!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for the pies themselves, my people will be in touch with your people. Seems like there are things to be taken into consideration that the Stooges could never have imagined. Pie fight Glocktogo. Pie fight. I'll make you wish you had never been born.

Consider it done. make sure your people follow the proper bureaucratic process and use the correct forms, otherwise the application will be summarily rejected.

In the meantime, Bruce Willis has temporarily balanced the equation where Sly failed to do so. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom