Sly speaks out for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, WOW. So movies shouldn't feature the Bushmaster because those movies promote violence?

What else can you do with the Bushmaster. Can you use it like a spacula to turn eggs?
Should we ban the Bushmaster fom movies? Ban the imaginary guns.

Ban the imaginary guns, and the real guns will take care of themselves.

So let's recap here. You tried to contend that having a cash cow career featuring primarily guns and violence doesn't make Stallone calling for gun control a hypocrite. You failed...miserably.

Does that about sum it up? :D

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let's recap here. You tried to contend that having a cash cow career featuring primarily guns and violence doesn't make Stallone calling for gun control a hypocrite. You failed...miserably.

Does that about sum it up? :D
Not really. In fact, I completely miss your point, if you have one.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you're reversing your earlier opinion and now agree that Stallone is a hypocrite when it comes to guns?

Hey look everyone! Ignert's done learnt something on OSA! :laughup:
Absolutly not. I remain in the dark. I shouldn't have posted in this thread to begin with. I thought you guys would have instantly seen that all forms of moral bankrupsy aren't summed up by the word hypocricy. You need to find another school teacher word to put on it.
Because so far, you either dont know what movies are or you don't know what hypocricy is.
You might still get into heaven without knowing these things, but somehow, I doubt it.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutly not. I remain in the dark. I shouldn't have posted in this thread to begin with. I thought you guys would have instantly seen that all forms of moral bankrupsy aren't summed up by the word hypocricy. You need to find another school teacher word to put on it.
Because so far, you either dont know what movies are or you don't know what hypocricy is.
You might still get into heaven without knowing these things, but somehow, I doubt it.

Sly is a rudderless, misguided soul? It's probably because, like most actors, they have to get a soul from the prop guys to go along with their script. Most of those people would expire from an original thought immediately followed by a cold glass of water.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because so far, you either dont know what movies are or you don't know what hypocricy is.You might still get into heaven without knowing these things, but somehow, I doubt it.

Aren't movies like reality television but with a bigger budget? I watch a lot of reality television during the winter and I know that stuff is real or the government wouldn't let them call it reality, eh?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't movies like reality television but with a bigger budget? I watch a lot of reality television during the winter and I know that stuff is real or the government wouldn't let them call it reality, eh?

The blue light of Tv really does provide one of our most vital nutrients the name of which I caint remember.
Still, I worry about you Jack, up there in the winter.
There are Commercially produced lites which impersonate the sun, and they say they really don't cost that much in the scheme of things.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The blue light of Tv really does provide one of our most vital nutrients the name of which I caint remember.
Still, I worry about you Jack, up there in the winter.
There are Commercially produced lites which impersonate the sun, and they say they really don't cost that much in the scheme of things.

I tried that sun thing a couple of weeks ago. Funny how those suspended ice crystals in the air can play tricks on your mind. Never did find that pot of gold either. Just when I thought I was close to the end it kept movin away. Then someone told me to wait until a full moon came out and the leprechauns would bring out more gold.

"do not know how long in the snow
I wrestled with grisly fear.
But the stars were out and they danced about
'ere again I ventured near."

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_sundog_zpsdada6230.jpg

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_moon_zpsfdbe2606.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom