Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you feel there is a problem with law enforcement, begin your corrective action at the soap box. Next, take it to the ballot box. If that isn't enough, go to the jury box. The ammo box is there for when the first three boxes are destroyed. You may then reconstruct the first three boxes out of those empty ammo boxes. That's about what happened in 1776.

While emptying those ammo boxes will result in loss of life, the losses are justified. Any action outside of what history reveals to be successful is a waste of life.

Knowledge of history is your friend.

Woody
Well said Woody

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... I can see where that might be confusing. [/sarcasm]

:anyone:
Y'all quit sniping at each others opinions.

What we know is that the holster was empty. Anything else about it is conjecture. We do not know why the holster was empty nor do we know when the gun was drawn, or if it was even being pointed at the police. An investigation is not going to be able to answer the 'why' and 'when', considering that the individual is now deceased.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officer didn’t yell “HOLSTER, HOLSTER,HOLSTER” if he had not seen a firearm. He could not have seen a gun on the driver’s floorboard with the driver sitting there. I think it’s safe to assume there was a gun either in the holster or being drawn. Transferring his phone to his left hand, thus freeing his right hand before the “GUN” warning is another factor. Officers are not trained to allow a suspect to draw a weapon and point it at them before taking action. I conclude the gene pool in Farmington is somewhat more intelligent as a result of this encounter.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer didn’t yell “HOLSTER, HOLSTER,HOLSTER” if he had not seen a firearm. He could not have seen a gun on the driver’s floorboard with the driver sitting there. I think it’s safe to assume there was a gun either in the holster or being drawn. Transferring his phone to his left hand, thus freeing his right hand before the “GUN” warning is another factor. Officers are not trained to allow a suspect to draw a weapon and point it at them before taking action. I conclude the gene pool in Farmington is somewhat more intelligent as a result of this encounter.
Officers are trained to yell 'gun' multiple times even if they just suspect that one might be a potential threat to them. There certainly have been enough documented killings of people suspected of having a firearm, when it was discovered afterword that the 'threat' was a cell phone. a comb, or some other innocuous item that they mistook for a gun. Spotting an empty holster would probably be enough to send the Officers into an 'as trained' mode where muscle memory takes over.

It is quite possible that the driver put the gun on the passenger floor, well out of reach, just to avoid any possible overreaction by an Officer, but it turned into a fuster-cluck anyway when the Officer spotted the empty holster still on the driver and made a split-second assumption that the driver had pulled his gun.

Only mistake made was the driver trying to play the 'Sovereign Citizen' BS in a relatively conservative state like UTAH.

Last edited:

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"It is quite possible that the driver put the gun on the passenger floor, well out of reach, just to avoid any possible overreaction by an Officer, but it turned into a fuster-cluck anyway when the Officer spotted the empty holster still on the driver and made a split-second assumption that the driver had pulled his gun.

Only mistake made was the driver trying to play the 'Sovereign Citizen' BS in a relatively conservative state like UTAH.

A later online post (not on this forum) shows a picture of the gun on the DRIVERS side floor and certainly within reach of the driver. It is also doubtful at least to me that the officer could have seen the empty holster on the right side of the driver from the left side view he had. It's more likely that a gun in hand would be much more visible from the officers observation point. My opinion anyway.

None of us know what actually happened but it is not out of the question the 'Sovereign Citizen' MAY have pulled the pistol from the holster and dropped it prior to shooting upon being shot multiple times. It's also possible a bad cop could have placed the gun on the floorboard to cover their actions.

Not any cop is perfect and some are far from it. Not all citizens - like this individual - comply with officers. Nothing I saw in the video or later posts here or elsewhere suggest a mistaken object for a gun at least that I have seen. Maybe that happened here but I think likely not.

If I am pulled over and carrying my hands are at 10 & 2 and I politely tell the officer I have a weapon and ask for direction on how to proceed. Not saying this 'Sovereign Citizen' is solely at fault but he certainly acted in a manner that played a significant role in this sad outcome - my opinion anyway.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A later online post (not on this forum) shows a picture of the gun on the DRIVERS side floor and certainly within reach of the driver. It is also doubtful at least to me that the officer could have seen the empty holster on the right side of the driver from the left side view he had. It's more likely that a gun in hand would be much more visible from the officers observation point. My opinion anyway.

None of us know what actually happened but it is not out of the question the 'Sovereign Citizen' MAY have pulled the pistol from the holster and dropped it prior to shooting upon being shot multiple times. It's also possible a bad cop could have placed the gun on the floorboard to cover their actions.

Not any cop is perfect and some are far from it. Not all citizens - like this individual - comply with officers. Nothing I saw in the video or later posts here or elsewhere suggest a mistaken object for a gun at least that I have seen. Maybe that happened here but I think likely not.

If I am pulled over and carrying my hands are at 10 & 2 and I politely tell the officer I have a weapon and ask for direction on how to proceed. Not saying this 'Sovereign Citizen' is solely at fault but he certainly acted in a manner that played a significant role in this sad outcome - my opinion anyway.
you are really going to go there. with all those cops around one of them a sgt and all them recording you really think any cop is going to throw down a gun. i thought before when you said lets drop it you might have some sense but you lost me here. im not saying all cops are good because i know they aint but what you said is crazy in this situation. i think its time you give it a rest.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you are really going to go there. with all those cops around one of them a sgt and all them recording you really think any cop is going to throw down a gun. i thought before when you said lets drop it you might have some sense but you lost me here. im not saying all cops are good because i know they aint but what you said is crazy in this situation. i think its time you give it a rest.
Have you always struggled with reading comprehension @CountryLivin' ?

I said "None of us know what actually happened but it is not out of the question the 'Sovereign Citizen' MAY have pulled the pistol from the holster and dropped it prior to shooting upon being shot multiple times" and I further said "Not saying this 'Sovereign Citizen' is solely at fault but he certainly acted in a manner that played a significant role in this sad outcome - my opinion anyway."

I simply listed possibilities as to what may have happened and I am pretty sure everyone but you understands that. For the record I don't feel the police acted in an inappropriate manner or were at fault. That simple enough for you?

So I'll end with saying to you as well you are not worth continuing a discussion with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom