Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On March 1, a 25-year-old man named Chase Allan was shot and killed by police officers during a traffic stop in a Utah suburb. On Wednesday, bodycam footage was released that shows the leadup to the officers opening fire on Allan’s car.

Allan was pulled over in his BMW by police in Farmington, a Salt Lake City suburb,around 3:20 pm after an officer spotted his illegal license plate.

allan3.jpg
Chase Allan, 25
After pulling Allan over, an officer walked up to the vehicle and tapped on the driver-side window. Allan, who was holding a cell phone, cracked the window open.

The officer told Allan, “The reason you were stopped today is there is no registration on your vehicle.”

“I don’t need registration, and I don’t answer questions,” Allan respon
The officer, realizing that this would be a difficult situation, said, “Alright,” and then called for backup. He then tried to obtain identification from Allan, who again refused to cooperate.

The officer informed Allan that he was “detained and not free to leave” and calmly offered to discuss with Allan the laws he was violating after obtaining documents of identification.

Allan tried to make an argument for why he did not legally have to hand over identification, to which the officer replied, “I understand what you are saying. And what I’m telling you is that you do not have an option to identify yourself. You are lawfully required to identify yourself.”

“The direction that this encounter goes is 100% in your hands,” the officer warned Allan. “Do you want to identify yourself to me, or do you want to go a different route?”

Allan reluctantly yielded to the officer’s demands, handing his passport over to the officer but then insinuating that the passport was fraudulent.

At this point, assisting officer arrived at the scene, and the first officer asked Allan to step out of the vehicle.

Allan warns the officers that they will “have an issue” if they continue to try and force him from his car. As Allan moves his phone from his right hand to his left, officers notice a holster on the hip of the 25-year-old.

As the officers try to physically remove Allan from his vehicle, Allan reaches for his gun, at which point an officer is heard yelling “gun!” repeatedly, at which point the five responding officers open fire on the vehicle.

bodycam.jpg

After they remove Allan from the car, a gun is seen lying on the floor of the car by the front seat.

Allan was taken to the hospital and later pronounced dead.

Mr Allen is dead because he was stupid.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. There are any number of reasons his holster might be empty. That, in and of itself, is just part of the entire situation. On the other hand, it could mean he tried to draw his gun. We just don't know from only that video.

If I'm carrying, I might remove my gun from the holster if I go somewhere where carrying the gun is prohibited. A post office, for example. I sometimes forget to put the gun back, or maybe I'll just leave it where it is because I have another stop to make where I can't legally carry.

Things are rarely as black and white as we might want to believe.
Only one time of me forgetting my gun cured me of that FOREVER! I left it in the jail lock box when I responded to a hot call at the college for a huge fight in progress. Thank God it was winter time and my coat covered my sin.

I discovered the omission about halfway there because the damn thing wasn't cutting into my side as usual due to the department's switch to a Chevy Lumina I had to put on instead of get in.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Original post said he had been stopped by LEO's for improper/illegal registration (plates?). Most 'Sovereign Citizen' videos on YouTube seem to show vehicles that were stopped with having homemade license plates as the reason for the stop.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. There are any number of reasons his holster might be empty. That, in and of itself, is just part of the entire situation. On the other hand, it could mean he tried to draw his gun. We just don't know from only that video.

If I'm carrying, I might remove my gun from the holster if I go somewhere where carrying the gun is prohibited. A post office, for example. I sometimes forget to put the gun back, or maybe I'll just leave it where it is because I have another stop to make where I can't legally carry.

Things are rarely as black and white as we might want to believe.
There is a pistol in the holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom