Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I came to the conclusion you are not worth continuing a discussion with.
i come to the conclusion that

1678623441310.png

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
his holster was empty because he was trying to use the gun. it wouldnt have been on the floor if he hadnt tried to pull it out and use it against the cops. hard to believe you cant see that but like the say there's one born everyday,
That's exactly the point I made in posting the photo from the video. Glad you could see that too. So you agree with me but say I can't handle the truth by quoting my thread responding to OK Corgi Rancher who was arguing and accusing me of "doubling down on nonsense and ignorance" and was therefor not worth continuing a discussion with?

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kinda like the simpletons on internet forums who think the problems only stem from the behavior of the police. As if there couldn't possibly be any other contributing factors to society's ills.

We have a huge people problem in this country.
While I agree with what you're saying, LEO behavior - good or bad - is completely backed by the system. The people? Not at all. And the fact that piss-poor behavior by LEOs getting investigated by.....other LEOs (thin blue line) is a testament to that. The whole operation is set up to be an "us versus them" thing, with cops having the advantage, and the people typically on the losing end. And thus the animosity.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's exactly the point I made in posting the photo from the video. Glad you could see that too. So you agree with me but say I can't handle the truth by quoting my thread that OK Corgi Rancher who did not agree was not worth continuing a discussion with?
so you agree he was going for his gun to try and fight the cops? whats the problem then? thats the same thing @OK Corgi Rancher was saying.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so you agree he was going for his gun to try and fight the cops? whats the problem then? thats the same thing @OK Corgi Rancher was saying.
Not really this is what he posted in our exchange.

"Yet it appears you're arguing that he attempted to draw his gun...thus an empty holster. Which was one of my suppositions...which apparently isn't remotely supported yet you're arguing that's why it was empty. So, which is it?"

You and I agree that the holster was empty and we both feel he drew his gun on the officers. Can we leave this at that please?

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not really this is what he posted in our exchange.

"Yet it appears you're arguing that he attempted to draw his gun...thus an empty holster. Which was one of my suppositions...which apparently isn't remotely supported yet you're arguing that's why it was empty. So, which is it?"

You and I agree that the holster was empty and we both feel he drew his gun on the officers. Can we leave this at that please?
sure but i think that's what ok corgi was saying to just not real clear maybe. but yea we can leave it at that especially since it looks like we agree. besides i got other stuff to do like family time that is a lot more important.
have a blessed day

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. There are any number of reasons his holster might be empty. That, in and of itself, is just part of the entire situation. On the other hand, it could mean he tried to draw his gun. We just don't know from only that video.

Yeah... I can see where that might be confusing. [/sarcasm]

:anyone:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, just my$.02 here but you guys are getting really worked up over this. It’s pretty simple, the kid brought this on himself. Argued with the police, didn’t comply, had a firearm accessible (in or out of the holster) and did not act in overtly non-threatening/subservient manner.

It was a completely needless death but I would say that in all likelihood it will be found that the officer acted within the bounds of the current law and likely within the bounds of department SOP. That will be hashed out in court but that’s my guess. Regardless, the kid played stupid games not realizing the possible implications of what he was getting himself into.

You don’t have to like the reality of the situation we find ourselves in today but unless you’re willing to actively work to change it, flapping gums and p***ing people off on the net isn’t helping to improve anything.
Cops are people to! If allowed to look at this from their perspective, it's not a game, or a publicity stunt!! We have a JUSTICE SYSTEM, as imperfect as it is, to settle this type difference of opinion, IN COURT! We can see how trying to settle this difference of opinion in the car, on CAMERA, worked out! Were these cops suppose to let this guy not identify himself, or be searched for weapons? That is a REALLY GOOD WAY FOR THEM TO GET THEMSELVES KILLED!

Latest posts

Top Bottom