Speaking of spaghetti...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Shawnee is getting a "By The Bucket" take out spaghetti joint. I'm not too sure how this will go over here and I don't know if I will ever try it. Seems kind of expensive for take out spaghetti especially when you add meatballs. :anyone:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.y...-restaurant-bucket-coming-town-100110498.html
9aa34110-9110-4a27-b580-ce3dc4cf1990.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a lot more than making it yourself, but the Family Bucket is a bit less than the price of a single serving of spaghetti with meatballs at Carrabba's (at least according to the DoorDash app).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$1 2 hunts garlic Spaghetti sauce.
$1 Great value 1lb noodles.
$7 2lb bag of Italian meat balls.
$1 Loaf of Italian bread to make garlic bread with.

I like Italian food in general and usually make it at home. I can feed the whole family for about 8 bucks with leftovers
Not when your using elk for the meatballs that probably cost $20 per pound when it's all said and done. :laugh6:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember years ago...

Mrs. GED and I had hit a rough patch and we wound up separated for a few months. I moved out and got an apartment. I was mostly living off of sandwiches and takeout but one night I had a hankerin' for a big ol' batch of sketti. I sat there, alone, in that damned apartment, with a big ol' stinkin' pot of sketti, all by myself.

Now, I had made spaghetti a gozillion times before, so it wasn't the quality of the food, but rather the simple thought of it all. Spaghetti is a family comfort food that is meant to be shared with those that you love.

Latest posts

Top Bottom