Stake-outs are hard!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is for the Lawton paper, of which we do have an online edition, I think? I am all into the 'net and reading online, but there are some things that I still like the tangible feeling of paper and newspaper being one of them. I like to read the paper at work half the time, and other times I like to read part of it on the commode, and wife already gets onto to me for texting her while I'm on the pot, so I haven't graduated to taking the lap top in there yet, lol.

http://swoknews.com/ here ya go

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want your papers back, meet me on NW 27th, off Cache Rd., behind the old Underwoods. You'll have to go in on NW 26th. Leave the paint grenade at home. Bring the Chiwawa. I'll be the one in the chicken suit. 6:58am, Sunday. Don't be late, and no cops, or I swear to God I'll burn every last one of your precious papers.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want your papers back, meet me on NW 27th, off Cache Rd., behind the old Underwoods. You'll have to go in on NW 26th. Leave the paint grenade at home. Bring the Chiwawa. I'll be the one in the chicken suit. 6:58am, Sunday. Don't be late, and no cops, or I swear to God I'll burn every last one of your precious papers.
LOL, that's a very nice gesture, but I already read them with a back-up plan; I wanted to prevent using plan-B in the future. Thanks a lot though!!!!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditch the paint grenade. An M-80 from the fireworks vendors, Electric fuse from Estes model rocket stuffed down inside, wired to 2 9V batteries in series via a release trigger made of plastic spoons, thumb tacks, rubber bands and a fishing line pull to the paper. Plastic baggie of dog poop taped in front. Then sleep in until the excitement begins.

Worked when I was a Boy Scout.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH!?

Pffft.....Stealing a man's coupons is tantamount to hiding his frilly skirt before all his other friends find out.

:P Meet Nathan ...

[video]http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/extreme-couponing-nathans-six-figure-stockpile.html[/video]

Blah! I can't get it to embed ... You'll just have to click on the link ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom