Stake-outs are hard!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I got up at 0400 hours, put on my black T-Shirt, Black Cap, grabbed a pair of Binoculars, and got a huge cup of Coffee and went to a clandestine vantage point to watch my front porch for 4 1/2 hours. Somebody has been stealing my Sunday Newspaper for the last month, but not any of the daily newspapers which I have deduced to mean that it is an extreme couponer on the prowl. Whoever this thrifty thief is, they have managed to elude the terror of their lives, since they didn't show up this morning. It was hard work since after the first 10 minutes, I had to take a leak something terrible, and after 30 minutes, I needed more coffee. I wasn't about to blow my cover as I was sure the Perp was going to show up at any minute. I suffered greatly knowing my coffee pot was just a half click away. I saw a Cop Car coming after 2 hours and thought that someone had called in on me saying some perv was casing someone elses house and I was ready to get thrown on his hood and searched after telling him I had a CCW and a Weapon on my person, but he just drove past and didn't notice me. I have to say that it was kinda fun and it was interesting as I seen a couple of things going on in the neighborhood that I didn't know happens. I have to work next weekend, so I'm in the market for a claymore mine, if anyone has one that they can get rid of, please send me a PM.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our Sunday paper has shown up the last to weekends with the coupons removed. My wife is pissed. They will be getting a call Tuesday morning.
Oh yea. I like the paint grenade too..........lol

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that is got to be the most awesome thing I have seen today! I have to get some of those, I know exactly who I would use some on....

They also make a paint land mine that actually has a pressure plate that uses a co2 cartridge to shoot paint on whoever steps on it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Stakeout Dudes: You think that's tough? Hah! Wimps! Try a double shift of clandestine mall security; now that's a dangerous, tough job for only the elite of the elite. After about 16 hours, your CCW Badge starts to rub on ya and it hurst.....Keeping America safe one mall at a time....

Latest posts

Top Bottom