Stake-outs are hard!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw you hiding in your clandestine vantage point. I caught the glint of sunlight off your binoculars and my super sniper training kicked in. I was the guy in the ghillie suit hiding in the neighbours garden. I have to say that your technique for relieving yourself into your coffee cup was pretty inventive!

PS. See you next weekend...I doubt you'll see me.

PSS. Can you believe what that Chihuahua did to that Great Dane?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i saw you hiding in your clandestine vantage point. I caught the glint of sunlight off your binoculars and my super sniper training kicked in. I was the guy in the ghillie suit hiding in the neighbours garden. I have to say that your technique for relieving yourself into your coffee cup was pretty inventive!

Ps. See you next weekend...i doubt you'll see me.

Pss. Can you believe what that chihuahua did to that great dane?

rotf / lmmfao... Tff!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw you hiding in your clandestine vantage point. I caught the glint of sunlight off your binoculars and my super sniper training kicked in. I was the guy in the ghillie suit hiding in the neighbours garden. I have to say that your technique for relieving yourself into your coffee cup was pretty inventive!

PS. See you next weekend...I doubt you'll see me.

PSS. Can you believe what that Chihuahua did to that Great Dane?

You sure it was his coffee cup?

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFL!!!! Funny replies as I knew there would be. Paint grenades and paint mines, that is awesome, will be looking into those for a couple of purposes!!!! Twoguns, it wasn't too late as the thief didn't strike this time. I know one time I seen the paper on the porch at 0700 as I was driving to work, I went out back door, and wife said paper was gone when she woke up. I usually read the paper and throw the newspaper away, and she looks at the coupons and throw the paper away, lol. I try to get the paper first, because I don't like to read a paper that has been "raped" by someone else and is all out of order. Why can't everyone be like me, when I read a paper, I put it back the way it's supposed to be???

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to say that your technique for relieving yourself into your coffee cup was pretty inventive!

Got any tips?

The last time I did that while driving out to the range, things went very awry and it got all over myself, the steering wheel, and the dash....twice.
:nono2:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really should not ask this, but I am curious. If you have the internet, why do you still subscribe to the Daily GAY lord Sunday or any day of the week paper. Of course, I am old and ignorant, but just curious, and not trying to flame you at all. I have many friends that still do and ask them the same thing. The Coupons is the only answer. Good night and good luck.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is for the Lawton paper, of which we do have an online edition, I think? I am all into the 'net and reading online, but there are some things that I still like the tangible feeling of paper and newspaper being one of them. I like to read the paper at work half the time, and other times I like to read part of it on the commode, and wife already gets onto to me for texting her while I'm on the pot, so I haven't graduated to taking the lap top in there yet, lol.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is for the Lawton paper, of which we do have an online edition, I think? I am all into the 'net and reading online, but there are some things that I still like the tangible feeling of paper and newspaper being one of them. I like to read the paper at work half the time, and other times I like to read part of it on the commode, and wife already gets onto to me for texting her while I'm on the pot, so I haven't graduated to taking the lap top in there yet, lol.

Seriously, being from a small town, not that Lawton is small, I woulod take the local paper too. thank you.l

Latest posts

Top Bottom