Stopped in at H&H today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Special orders? Maybe, but don't expect me to match the best internet price you find, sorry.

Let me clarify my statement. I am willing to adjust any pricing to be more competative with local gun store competition. There are some places I quite simply cannot afford to price match. We cannot afford to match internet pricing or prices based on $10 over cost. Kudos to those that can, we cannot.

Never hesitate to ask me about a price. I'll look at anything. Somethings I can match, somethings I can't.

If you have a question on a price ask me. My name is Mike Rust. The worst that could happen is I say no.

The part in bold, I hope things have changed. Back when I was buying and trading a lot, I tried several times to see about a price break on a item I knew I could get for $30 or so less elswhere, the attitude was always NO, and how dare you even ask. I wont name the name the one manager that I always seemed to get on duty at the time but he would not budge at all. I understand needing to make money, but at the same time when you have a repeat and loyal customer, every now and then a price match would have been great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom