Stopped in at H&H today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greed knows no boundaries. That place is packed with people all day long, you'd think the owner would embrace the amount of business the area is giving him. I live in Duncan where Murfs Guns is and their prices are honestly way cheaper. They may not have the selection but let me tell you if any of the owners see that a customer isn't being waited on they will chew on some staff right there. I just don't get why they have Glocks in H&H for $30 to $60 higher than everywhere else. Aren't Glocks pretty much a staple gun in any gunshop? Give me a break I saw them in there today for $89 higher (Talo Edition) than what Murfs had the same gun for. I'm not all pro Murfs or any other shop but lets be honest here, H&H isn't far from having that Gun World reputation. Just hate it for them but hey their doing it.

Check out how your typical H&H shopper is dressed and the type of cars parked in the parking lot out front. Then go to Outdoor America or CJ's for example. You'll figure it it out pretty quick.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greed knows no boundaries. That place is packed with people all day long, you'd think the owner would embrace the amount of business the area is giving him. I live in Duncan where Murfs Guns is and their prices are honestly way cheaper. They may not have the selection but let me tell you if any of the owners see that a customer isn't being waited on they will chew on some staff right there. I just don't get why they have Glocks in H&H for $30 to $60 higher than everywhere else. Aren't Glocks pretty much a staple gun in any gunshop? Give me a break I saw them in there today for $89 higher (Talo Edition) than what Murfs had the same gun for. I'm not all pro Murfs or any other shop but lets be honest here, H&H isn't far from having that Gun World reputation. Just hate it for them but hey their doing it.

Whta??? I don't think so. That's pretty rough man...you really think that?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's really pretty simple, if you don't like a place, don't shop there. FAL guy was pretty clear on what he's able to do. Sounds reasonable to me. A business owner has the right to run their business as they please within certain laws and restrictions. I don't think we can argue with H&H success or their contributions to the shooting community. For that matter, Sportsworld was still open the last time I drove by there.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really pretty simple, if you don't like a place, don't shop there. FAL guy was pretty clear on what he's able to do. Sounds reasonable to me. A business owner has the right to run their business as they please within certain laws and restrictions. I don't think we can argue with H&H success or their contributions to the shooting community. For that matter, Sportsworld was still open the last time I drove by there.
quit being reasonable and i want my 26 back

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You can have it back. I clearly understand seller remorse. I won't even charge you extra. Besides, I'm still packing my PM9.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Guys, (and gals), please let me correct a mis-perception I may have caused by teasing saddlebum with my post above please: He and I have done a bunch of buying, selling and trading with each other. He has been to my house. He is a stand-up guy who just likes to buy sell and trade a lot...like me! We have fun! Imagine that! I am sorry if I sent the wrong signal to anyone with my post. Kendall (saddlebum) is good to go. He is a man of his word and if saddlebum had a gun I wanted, and he says it's LNIB, or 90%, or whatever, I'd take his word and I'd buy it sight unseen and not even worry a bit about it. You can trust saddlebum, (he is a big ugly old guy), but he is a man of his word.

He's not ugly!! By golly, I wouldn't kick him outta my bed for eating crackers! He likes to do gun deals with girls too so that 2 big ole happy marks in my book!! LOL

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of business with HH, would like to do more, but money is not what it used to be either. I made a good friend up there, Lonewolf on this board. I really need to get up there and see him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom