Thanks to the mods for giving us watch dorks a safe space....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone that likes the concept of an Apple watch but wants one that doesn't suck and looks nice, I'd recommend a Garmin Fenix or Epix. I'll admit, I'm biased against Apple products, but the Garmin's are just leaps and sounds better.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don’t do watches of any sort but I’m glad you watch types have a safe place to conversate! I did watch some of the videos of the watch rehabilitations and while I could care less about wearing one, those videos did entertain the hell out of my mechanical thinking mind.
Well good, more watches for me to geek out on LOL.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really need to add a couple layers to that tinfoil hat. Watches do not blow up , they just open a portal to another dimension so you can actually see sasquatch with out the grainy/blurry camo!!
Ok I’m sold! What is the cheapest make and model with Sasquatch visibility mode I can get?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I’m sold! What is the cheapest make and model with Sasquatch visibility mode I can get?
G-Shock. That way when Sasquatch starts chasing you and you take a fall down a hill, your watch will still work fine. Rookie mistake made by many. Always bring a G-Shock on your first interdimensional trip.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hookers n blow....

Wait, wrong thread lol

G-Shock. That way when Sasquatch starts chasing you and you take a fall down a hill, your watch will still work fine. Rookie mistake made by many. Always bring a G-Shock on your first interdimensional trip.
Would a mechanical watch work during inter dimensional travel? I.E. what are the effects on the springs as you approach C? Though, I’m uncertain if you could even observe said effects on your watch…

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet another reason why my Rolex is better than an Apple Watch…it can’t blow up, it doesn’t need batteries or to charge, no one can listen to it or track it, and how many of us would be enjoying a thread talking about a smart watch?
Ain't nobody tracking my 70's watch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom