The good old days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pre-Walmart. When small towns still had downtown stores, like TG&Y, and local hardware stores.

TG&Y? Ha! I bought my first 8-track tape at the Claremore TG&Y, way back in the summer of 1978. KISS Destroyer. I was 10 years old. Rode my bicycle (alone) across town and bought it with my very own money. Listened to that tape night and day. Drove my mother nuts.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TG&Y? Ha! I bought my first 8-track tape at the Claremore TG&Y, way back in the summer of 1978. KISS Destroyer. I was 10 years old. Rode my bicycle (alone) across town and bought it with my very own money. Listened to that tape night and day. Drove my mother nuts.
I was similar at 10. Girls were babysitting at 12 then also. A different time.

Ians 17/22

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.39 cent a box Federal 22 ammo at Gibsons

HA HA HA i remember them all.......gonna hit 80 YES EIGHTY next month.....WOW , how did this happen....where are those 79 yrs ????

NOTE : please revisit post # 8 , it was just edited......so as to get the true idea .... this ain't against the law.........think a kit would be very sellable on E-Bay......

Latest posts

Top Bottom