The storm thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need three things not to get stuck in this. 1) a 4x4, 2) brains and 3) common sense. I watched one of my wife's employees get their 2wd work truck stuck this morning. Shortly after two Oklahoma City Police Officers pulled up in their 4x4 Ford. I sat there and watched them trying to pull that truck out but noticed that only the rear tires were spinning on the police truck. I assumed it was only 2wd. Well now they get stuck and what does the officer do, puts it in 4x4 to get unstuck..wtf. Why didn't he use 4x4 from get go? I wish I would have video tapped that, it was entertaining. Just to make it clear, Im not bashing on Police Officers, I have much respect for them. It just happened that they were officers and this is a funny story.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need three things not to get stuck in this. 1) a 4x4, 2) brains and 3) common sense. I watched one of my wife's employees get their 2wd work truck stuck this morning. Shortly after two Oklahoma City Police Officers pulled up in their 4x4 Ford. I sat there and watched them trying to pull that truck out but noticed that only the rear tires were spinning on the police truck. I assumed it was only 2wd. Well now they get stuck and what does the officer do, puts it in 4x4 to get unstuck..wtf. Why didn't he use 4x4 from get go? I wish I would have video tapped that, it was entertaining. Just to make it clear, Im not bashing on Police Officers, I have much respect for them. It just happened that they were officers and this is a funny story.

Not needed ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom