The Title of this Thread is Too Long...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How to start a fight with your significant other: Being honest about your plans for the apocalypse::boxing3:

So I started reading a book about civilization collapsing, (no zombies). This started conversation with my BF about what we would do to survive and so on.

I basically told him that he was not a part of my plans. He's more of the indoor type, doesn't like guns or being without modern comforts. So he's not a hunter, and I don't want to starve or freeze to death...I don't see how he could advance my survival in any way. No hard feelings. This decision is coming from my head, not my heart.

Then I guess I got a little too honest. I told him if I chose a spouse, it would be John Cho:heart::heart::heart:(In my dreams, come on!!) Now I have lots of celebrity crushes, but I think this is well thought out. I'll explain:

I know that I have a genetic mutation that is as common as 1 in 20 persons of European and Jewish decent. I'm Czech, Irish,etc, etc American Mutt. This mutation has to be carried by both parents to be inherited. This mutation is only found approx. in 1 of 90 persons of Asian decent. I'm thinking survival of the fitest, healthiest, good genes. (And John Cho is a cute guy!!)

Would you not do the same? I wasn't trying to be mean.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How to start a fight with your significant other: Being honest about your plans for the apocalypse::boxing3:

So I started reading a book about civilization collapsing, (no zombies). This started conversation with my BF about what we would do to survive and so on.

I basically told him that he was not a part of my plans. He's more of the indoor type, doesn't like guns or being without modern comforts. So he's not a hunter, and I don't want to starve or freeze to death...I don't see how he could advance my survival in any way. No hard feelings. This decision is coming from my head, not my heart.

Then I guess I got a little too honest. I told him if I chose a spouse, it would be John Cho:heart::heart::heart:(In my dreams, come on!!) Now I have lots of celebrity crushes, but I think this is well thought out. I'll explain:

I know that I have a genetic mutation that is as common as 1 in 20 persons of European and Jewish decent. I'm Czech, Irish,etc, etc American Mutt. This mutation has to be carried by both parents to be inherited. This mutation is only found approx. in 1 of 90 persons of Asian decent. I'm thinking survival of the fitest, healthiest, good genes. (And John Cho is a cute guy!!)

Would you not do the same? I wasn't trying to be mean.

Great way to start that discussion....."Honey,if the appocalypse were to come tommorrow,I would leave you for a vacuuous Hollywood type I mean after all he's cute!!(insert appropriate girlie giggle here)" WOW,you are mean.What happened to "until death do us part"??:anyone:

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being married more times than I like to count and finally finding the one 20 years ago I can tell you "Some things are just better left unsaid".

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great way to start that discussion....."Honey,if the appocalypse were to come tommorrow,I would leave you for a vacuuous Hollywood type I mean after all he's cute!!(insert appropriate girlie giggle here)" WOW,you are mean.What happened to "until death do us part"??:anyone:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lol. We're not married. I was using John Cho as an example. I was shopping for genetics.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... I have a genetic mutation that is as common as 1 in 20 persons of European and Jewish decent. I'm Czech, Irish,etc, etc American Mutt. This mutation has to be carried by both parents to be inherited. This mutation is only found approx. in 1 of 90 persons of Asian decent. I'm thinking survival of the fitest, healthiest, good genes. (And John Cho is a cute guy!!)

I know this is probably a real thing but it sounds like the exact same argument I used to make for me me being with Vida Guerra.

I hope you have better luck with it than I did. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom