The Title of this Thread is Too Long...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There you go Amber,here's a real winner for you he's not Asian but he's part Munchkin.:rollingla

BTW,I know you were posting a serious question but by now you know where you are,OSA,and....well nothing else need be said.

Thanx for the vote of confidence Steve but I prefer apocalyptic troll to munchkin. I figured this would be locked by now. Amber is it you or are the guys slipping? Guess it's just not the same without BB, GG & OKC Tiff in the thread. BB. Where are you? Lol...

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Knowing you are a carrier of CF, why would you even want to attempt reproduce in a survivalist setting?

Just get your tubes tied... :P

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amber did you make her... I mean him cry? You...cold blooded...heartless.... I think I love you.... ;)

BTW.....IBTL!

He didn't cry but I think he wanted to.
Alright maybe we could partner up. When TSHF, swing by and pick me up, I'll be waiting on by the curb.:thumb:

Knowing you are a carrier of CF, why would you even want to attempt reproduce in a survivalist setting?

Just get your tubes tied... :P

Maybe you should have your "tube" tied.:tounge:

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He didn't cry but I think he wanted to.
Alright maybe we could partner up. When TSHF, swing by and pick me up, I'll be waiting on by the curb.:thumb:

Maybe you should have your "tube" tied.:tounge:

I'm glad you caught my sarcasm with the emoticon.
I'd be too chicken to get the "V":angry3: word. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom