Thinking about an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why have multiple ARs? O.o (Asking this despite knowing I was gonna buy a full PSA kit and lower after finishing the FTB kit with the Spike's lower... Yay..)

Why not???? I have two right now. I did have three. I have an M4gery and an A4gery. The A4 is my deer rifle. The M4 is a plinker/SHTF gun.

I may put together another A2 style in the near future.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is the beginning for sure... but its full on bad once you start collecting extra parts and bits and then sorting them in compartments in their very own tackle box!

Sounds like something I would do. xD

...and this is how FBT was born.

Somehow, I don't see that as a bad thing.

The best advice I can give on BRD is something I posted on M4C:

"We always yearn for "capability" with our "do-it-all" carbines. What we occasionally forget is that complexity is the enemy of efficiency, weight is the enemy of speed and bulk is the enemy of deployability. The extra money spent on "capability" would probably be better spent on ammo and training in the pursuit of proficiency."

Have fun! :)

Ah, but why make weighty rifles with all the trims and whatnot when you can have a rifle for each individual purpose, geared specifically for each one and slightly different to fit every situation at every turn. Keep it light and the addiction coursing through the veins. ;)

Btw, Ballistol changed my life!

Where can I get some? I think I saw a thing of it at H&H once or twice but I can't be certain.

Why not???? I have two right now. I did have three. I have an M4gery and an A4gery. The A4 is my deer rifle. The M4 is a plinker/SHTF gun.

I may put together another A2 style in the near future.

Your hidden messages of me building an A2 will not get to me! Not today at least... Gotta fix up my car first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom