Threatened to quit my job today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there and done that with ER shift work. Drug seekers, patient satisfaction scores, having 10 people walk in at once then getting them out and then 10 more walking in, figuring out where to send train wrecks to. Save your money and open up your own practice whether it be something like primary care or urgent care. Life is good now, nothing better than being your own boss.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not many are called to do what you do. Move west and try another area..........having lived on both sides of the state for equal amounts of time, I feel like I can honestly compare the the two....move west.
This is good advice for your work. Jcmh could use your help i know for a fact. Let me know if you are serious and i can get you in contact with the right person. Rural hospitals got some good things to offer and the community will appreciate you.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There a lot of people that have given up 6 figure incomes and moved to the wilderness and are happier than they've ever been. I don't know your age but the door may be open for you to find happiness elsewhere. Worse comes to worse, you can draw Food Stamps, have an Obamaphone, free medical care, housing subsidies, a check every month and free public transportation and never work for the rest of your life but you might not like your neighbors. ;>)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There a lot of people that have given up 6 figure incomes and moved to the wilderness and are happier than they've ever been. I don't know your age but the door may be open for you to find happiness elsewhere. Worse comes to worse, you can draw Food Stamps, have an Obamaphone, free medical care, housing subsidies, a check every month and free public transportation and never work for the rest of your life but you might not like your neighbors. ;>)

Heeck yeah, thats what im talkin about
The neighbors aint so bad , just throw them a bone every once in a while, and they'll take care of ya
The hard part is... doing nothing all day...;/

Latest posts

Top Bottom