Trump for Pres?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how Veggie came up with his idea

I looked at his positions on various issues.

It's very possible with his positions that he attracted many people farther left than Clinton.

However, what most likely occurred is there were a bunch of ignorant people fed up with Bush I and said "anyone but Bush, but I hate Clinton" and vice versa. Kind of like many of the people who voted for Obama simply because he wasn't a Republican.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at his positions on various issues.

It's very possible with his positions that he attracted many people farther left than Clinton.

However, what most likely occurred is there were a bunch of ignorant people fed up with Bush I and said "anyone but Bush, but I hate Clinton" and vice versa. Kind of like many of the people who voted for Obama simply because he wasn't a Republican.

Bingo!!! It was time for the 8 year switch.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that kind of thinking that guarantees Obama a second term.

Woa woa woa! Please dont associate my choice to voice my opinion (that doesnt agree with the rest of the population) with accepting Obama.. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A LESSER EVIL.. I showed up to voice my opinion (THE SYSTEM made it impossible for anyone I COULD vote for to be on the ballot).. And because it does not agree with the general public.. THAT IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO CONFORM.. nor will it ever be.

If you (the individual running for office) dont meet my expectations when dealing with the constitution.. I WILL NOT ENDORSE YOU.

This was a founded republic. Which means that a majority SHOULDNT be able to take away the rights of the minority. So (under that line of thinking) I ask you good sir, why should I conform if it isnt what I believe is the constitutional thing to do? I cant justify changing what I believe is right, because going along with everyone else would stop someone I didnt want taking office, from in fact- taking office.

This was all on the idea that there is someone else that is a better choice. However there wasn't. So the point is in reality moot, regardless. Obama/McCain/Clinton- they all agree with the international monetary controlling financiers. :/

-Will

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep - but it's that good old brainwashing we get with the "if you don't vote, you can't complain" b.s. That's been warmed back up every election cycle. What a crock. If both candidates (parties?) suck, and don't at all represent me - i have to at least vote for one or i can't complain? Give me a break. So just pick a box - any box - and go wave your flag and be proud that you "exercised your right". No thanks.

amen ra*

Latest posts

Top Bottom