Trump for Pres?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A LESSER EVIL.. I showed up to voice my opinion (THE SYSTEM made it impossible for anyone I COULD vote for to be on the ballot).. And because it does not agree with the general public.. THAT IS NO JUSTIFICATION TO CONFORM.. nor will it ever be.

Don't get me wrong Sharingan. If your politics run to the right of center (I'm not saying they do, but if they do) I/we sincerely appreciate your attitude. My guy is President Obama. Surprise surprise. I don't think he's perfect. I don't think he's God. But he's my guy and the more people on the right (not saying you're on the right) who convince themselves they're doing the noble thing by not voting the better chance we have that our guy, President Obama, will get another 4 years to carry out what we believe is best for the country. Even more important is the better chance we have that we'll be able to get another one of our guys into the white house in 2016. We're going to be out there working our butts off. It's nice to know we won't have any competition.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If people need a reason to vote, just look at what Obama will do to gun laws if he is elected a 2nd time. We all seen what he has done already. When he knows he is out in 4 years and has nothing to lose........

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If people need a reason to vote, just look at what Obama will do to gun laws if he is elected a 2nd time. We all seen what he has done already. When he knows he is out in 4 years and has nothing to lose........

What has he done? You're right. If you think he's a threat to your second amendment right you need to vote him out. But what do you think he's done? Name a law he's changed. That's where people like me come in. He's more afraid of Democrats who believe in our second amendment right than he is of people he already knows aren't going to vote for him. And the party is more afraid of us than they are of Republicans. He and they know if they cross that line we'll change our vote.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What has he done? You're right. If you think he's a threat to your second amendment right you need to vote him out. But what do you think he's done? Name a law he's changed. That's where people like me come in. He's more afraid of Democrats who believe in our second amendment right than he is of people he already knows aren't going to vote for him. And the party is more afraid of us than they are of Republicans. He and they know if they cross that line we'll change our vote.

I agee. That is why I think he will wait until he has nothing to lose.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious, is there anybody that is so perfect that will satisfy those who cannot vote for the lesser of two evils?
Do they live in a world where everything is perfect? Do they have the perfect job, perfect wife, perfect children, perfect car (a Jeep), perfect house and never compromise about anything?
Whatever, in the mean time the rest of us who cannot find the perfect human for President will continue to elect the Presidents.
I hope you agree with me 100% or you will be disappointed with my choice you will end having as your President.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give up, what does Cthulhu mean?

Cthulhu is from H.P. Lovecraft's books.

ai.imgur.com_BukLt.jpg

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If you manage to re-elect him in 2012, and he then starts working against our 2nd amendments, it will be too late for you to change your vote. Heed what Biggsly said. Obama, as much as I wish he were, aint no dummy. He is reserving the stuff that would cause him to loose a 2nd term till after he is elected for a 2nd term. Mark my words. He has steered clear of the 2nd amendment. He has even gone so far as to act like he supports the 2nd amendment. But if you really dig into his words on this issue, they are always carefully crafted to leave room for him to attach assault rifles and handguns. By that I mean, whenever I've heard him say or quoted for anything that appears to be 2nd amendment supportive, it really talks about rifles and shotguns. You know the stuff most hunters go hunting with.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious, is there anybody that is so perfect that will satisfy those who cannot vote for the lesser of two evils?
Do they live in a world where everything is perfect? Do they have the perfect job, perfect wife, perfect children, perfect car (a Jeep), perfect house and never compromise about anything?
Whatever, in the mean time the rest of us who cannot find the perfect human for President will continue to elect the Presidents.
I hope you agree with me 100% or you will be disappointed with my choice you will end having as your President.

Thing is, you are essentially electing the same guy, regardless of who you vote for. I still vote, but know good and well it is all a big game, as the two opponents aren't really opponents at all. Our system has degenerated into a system that allows the masses to feel good about "their guy winning", while "their guy" or the opponent will pretty much keep the same overall direction ongoing, while distracting the voters with lesser, contentious social issues. Well, that is they distract those who care enough to even pay attention to any of it.

I'll vote, but I won't vote for anyone. Never have in my 23 years of voting. We are a failed system where we vote for the opponent of the (disconnected) guy we like least out of the two (disconnected) candidates....who aren't about to change what's really wrong with our nation. It sucks, but the nation "for the people, by the people" died a long, long time ago. Let's not kid ourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom