Ugliest deer ever...or trophy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot or don't shoot? I like a little trash on a rack but this one might have taken it too far. I think he'd be a once in a lifetime deer, but maybe not something I'd hang over the fireplace, ya know? He was like this last year too on my property, never got a good shot on him though. What would you guys do if he walked under your stand?
PRMS1554.jpg
PRMS4374.jpg
PRMS4383.jpg

Okie Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drop the hammer. He'd be a conversation piece, and if nothing else, he looks like good eatin.'

Eating usually isn't an issue as I always take a few deer a year, but I get picky with what bucks I shoot.

A euro mount would be pretty cool on this one, haven't thought of that. Maybe dipped in camo or something.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's a Charlie Brown Christmas buck..............instead of tree. About every other year we'll have one that looks similar, and neither of us wants to burn a tag on them.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know whats amazing. The quality of bucks we have in Oklahoma now! For those of you that can remember, think back as short as 15-20 yrs ago. We had plenty of deer, but you'd be lucky to get one decent 8 or 10 point on camera. Now they are freakin everywhere! If I don't have at least a couple of "shooters" on cam before season I am disappointed. LOL

Go back 25-30 years and you were lucky to see a buck period! My how things have changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom