Uncle J Getting Ready to Land in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a load of this comment from KTUL’s story on Biden’s speech here...

He announced Tuesday that he was appointing Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts on voting rights as the GOP carries out efforts to pass laws restricting access to the ballot.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a load of this comment from KTUL’s story on Biden’s speech here...
He announced Tuesday that he was appointing Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts on voting rights as the GOP carries out efforts to pass laws restricting access to the ballot.
Yeah, imagine that. Restricting voting to legitimate voters. :shocked:

Oh, the humanity...
:drunk2:

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sure did stammer a lot and made some really odd faces....
So he didn't try to incite any animus then? Good. I figured he chose Tulsa based on the 100th aniversary of the Tulsa Race Riots, which I looked up on Wikipedia yesterday and read about for the first time. There was a lot more to that than what I've seen alluded to. Seems that both sides were armed up pretty good and that things spiraled out of control when ten whites were killed. But there's more to that - the blacks were assisting undermanned law enforcement who were protecting an accused black man of from being lynched. There were two factions of blacks; young WWI veterans who were armed up and ready to fight, and black business owners who knew they stood to lose everything, and urged moderation. I figured Biden would race bait it. I'm glad he didn't.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So he didn't try to incite any animus then? Good. I figured he chose Tulsa based on the 100th aniversary of the Tulsa Race Riots, which I looked up on Wikipedia yesterday and read about for the first time. There was a lot more to that than what I've seen alluded to. Seems that both sides were armed up pretty good and that things spiraled out of control when ten whites were killed. But there's more to that - the blacks were assisting undermanned law enforcement who were protecting an accused black man of from being lynched. There were two factions of blacks; young WWI veterans who were armed up and ready to fight, and black business owners who knew they stood to lose everything, and urged moderation. I figured Biden would race bait it. I'm glad he didn't.

This is correct.

Angry, out of control mobs of Whites attacked veterans and business owners, burned 35 blocks, and murdered thousands.

An all-too familiar scenario.

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really think the man has a clue anymore.

Not a Biden fan, but I wouldn't wish dementia on anyone. :/
If Biden had dementia, Trump would have skewered him in the two debates. So while I think Biden may be lacking, he was not defeated in the debates against Trump. While I didn't care too much for Biden in the first place, when he called the President of the United States a "clown" on National television, it set me against him firmly.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Biden had dementia, Trump would have skewered him in the two debates. So while I think Biden may be lacking, he was not defeated in the debates against Trump. While I didn't care too much for Biden in the first place, when he called the President of the United States a "clown" on National television, it set me against him firmly.
Folks with dementia can take a mental dive within weeks (sometimes, literally within days).

Does he seem as alert to you now as he did then? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom