Uncle J Getting Ready to Land in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate large crowds, when I heard that the venue had been sold out I had absolutely no interest in going. I’ve been wanting to go to one of these and put up with the crowds but when I heard about the massive amounts they had reserve seats to go and that it was outdoor standing only like a lot of his other rallies I was like screw this. I’m not driving and hour and a half to two hours to Tulsa just to stand outside and watch a flat screen. I could do that from the comfort of my house

I see you asked if it was documented and happen at any other rallies. Yes and I’m not aware of any other rallies it happening too, they were all filled to capacity and overflowing. Lots and lots of documentation there. This seems like some punks that got on TickTock and Twitter and did this

Last edited:

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate large crowds, when I heard that the venue had been sold out I had absolutely no interest in going. I’ve been wanting to go to one of these and put up with the crowds but when I heard about the massive amounts they had reserve seats to go and that it was outdoor standing only like a lot of his other rallies I was like screw this. I’m not driving and hour and a half to two hours to Tulsa just to stand outside and watch a flat screen. I could do that from the comfort of my house
As I recall, they were predicting massive protests and vandalizim of vehicles too.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I recall, they were predicting massive protests and vandalizim of vehicles too.
In the event that happened our state isn’t the scaredy pants blue state that capitulates to criminals. If there was massive rioting they would’ve got the beat down. That never intimidated Trump from any of his rallies in any of the states where that was predicted

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn’t heard about that Tik Tok “prank,” so thanks for that link. They do admit this in the article:

But there was no cap to the tickets available and there’s no data to show if the online campaign targeting the Tulsa rally — which has been a strategy of Trump’s detractors since 2015, when he first announced his candidacy — contributed in any way to the Trump campaign’s excessive expectations about the turnout.

I’d be more inclined to believe that the combined threat of BLM protestors and Covid played a larger part in the low turnout. I wonder if the rally had been held outdoors whether or not that’d encourage more folks to attend, but that’s just speculation now.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the Trump visit to Tulsa, I seem to remember that there were multiple stages of security and checking for Covid or something. I think I remember someone saying that one of the checkpoints "shut down early," thus no one after the shutdown could even get to the other checkpoints. If that is true, then that would also explain the turnout not having a full venue.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn’t heard about that Tik Tok “prank,” so thanks for that link. They do admit this in the article:

I’d be more inclined to believe that the combined threat of BLM protestors and Covid played a larger part in the low turnout. I wonder if the rally had been held outdoors whether or not that’d encourage more folks to attend, but that’s just speculation now.

We didn't go because of the unknown consequences of covid as we were being fed information from multiple government agencies how everyone was going to die that attended. Those attending would be super spreaders carrying the covid to their families, which turned into government BS propaganda as recent emails from fauchi have proved.
Nobody knew for sure, and we aren't spring chickens anymore so out of caution didn't go.
There was also documented evidence and video of the security checkpoints being shut down with throngs of people not admitted.
Why were they shut down? Don't have a clue. Lots of speculation from security issues to whatever.
We did go see Trump's last speech at the wall in Hidalgo county where he signed the wall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom