Unwelcome guest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful Snake! I want to go to an area with rattlers and catch me some to skin. This little guy might would have made an ink pen skin. I turned him loose.
View attachment 30004

I have a place now that supposed to be covered with them...........................as long as you can carry a gun, the snakes, and me.....you're more that welcome to come along.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time I watched the video I thought you were getting that close before shooting it, and then I thought you kicked it with your boot before I saw the end of the rifle.
I was about to request an autographed photo of your testicals.
Pretty hide BTW. Good Job.

man did I start laughing after reading that.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. You do a great job skinning him. Oh.. and that thing twitching after it being dead I don't think I could touch it. I watched a youtube video of a rattlesnake with it's head cut off and minutes later it's still trying to bite... no way.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting, never would have thought of that! May save the next one and try that out. How do you go about deboning it? I've always cooked it on the bone when I fried it up.

It's kind of like filleting a fish. Bit tedious, but the jerky turns out great and soaks up marinade well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom