Violent arrest of student.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ace you consistently make up your own "facts". If that works for you in your "pretend world" go ahead on. But it never has and never will work in the real world.

You wrote, "...clearly shows she hit him upside the head with a closed fist." and as proof linked to a site that said, "New Video Angle Shows that Student Attempted to Punch Police Officer." and you accuse me of making up facts. Okay, sport. Let me ask a simple question, do you know the meaning of the word attempt? Because your post pretty clearly shows, you don't.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You wrote, "...clearly shows she hit him upside the head with a closed fist." and as proof linked to a site that said, "New Video Angle Shows that Student Attempted to Punch Police Officer." and you accuse me of making up facts. Okay, sport. Let me ask a simple question, do you know the meaning of the word attempt? Because your post pretty clearly shows, you don't.

Are you blind too? Watch the video. It's plain as day that "ghost punch" landed. Also they commentator and the sheriff were stating that he was hit. I guess your brain only sees what it wants, and even manufactures images. Some doctor ought to study you.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some doctor ought to study you.

tumblr_nw1kuc2iL61te89e3o1_500.gif

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
If you really believe that severely violent.... the title will fit for sure.

Yeah, it really should have been more unnecessarily violent. He really should have cuffed her first before he slammed her around and stuffed her. That is what a real tough guy would do.

Sorry to interrupt the ejaspeculation about how well that tough guy cop might bull dog, calf rope or whatever other rough trade real tough guys might endeavor to embrace.

BTW, I've known plenty of women who can cast stares that hit harder than what that little girl was supposedly throwing at that poor, good ole, tough guy cop.

Like I said before, proud to wear the title.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I teach at a small school every Thursday. I handle the problems in my classroom. I don't go get someone to do it for me. The administration is three people, and we certainly don't have a rental cop.

From time to time, kids are going to act like assholes. Some just once. Some all the time. Part of the job is being able to handle them, and deal with it. It's not rocket science. You don't have to become physical, for the most part. I certainly don't throw them on the ground, and drag them across the room. Not that I don't want to from time to time. I am a man. They are children. That's not what we do. Now my kids are not in high school. Only up to the 8th grade. Let me tell you about 8th graders: They are assholes, for the most part.

She didn't have a gun, or a knife. She had a cell phone. He is a man. She is a child. She was an *******, but he lost control of himself. Make a grown up mistake, face grownup consequences. Simple as that. If a man loses control of himself, and does that to, say for example: his wife, it is domestic abuse. A felony.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, it really should have been more unnecessarily violent. He really should have cuffed her first before he slammed her around and stuffed her. That is what a real tough guy would do.

Sorry to interrupt the ejaspeculation about how well that tough guy cop might bull dog, calf rope or whatever other rough trade real tough guys might endeavor to embrace.

BTW, I've known plenty of women who can cast stares that hit harder than what that little girl was supposedly throwing at that poor, good ole, tough guy cop.

As unnecessarily violent as the cop was, I still think that how fast he resorted to physical means is almost as concerning. Within seconds of entering the room the cop engaged her physically. To this officer, physical violence was not the last resort, it was the only choice. Not the kind of mentality that should be around teenagers.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I really don't know what you're babbling about in terms of calf roping, that's all you.

As soon as she starts flailing what would you have him do? I get that everyone can Monday morning QB and think they're right but maybe these kids need to learn consequences. Maybe, constantly believing you are the center of the universe just might get you a reaction among others you may not like. Oh noes!! the kid got dragged across the floor?

Now lets see the result of your philosophy..... you feel like kids in the classroom these days have more respect for teachers, other classmates, or any authority? or no?

Notice, you and others said nothing when I posted a vid of a 6'3 325lb male pushing an elderly teacher to the floor. No uproar, no comments...... yet that is the problem with the kitten glove society you seem to endorse.

The latest fun vid not to go viral.....
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=688_1446223566[/video]

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I would have asked the class to leave so she no longer had an audience to be cool in front of for starters. That isolation would probably do wonders for her attitude. As a Jarhead, learning that force isn't the #1 tool in my toolbox took a long time to learn. Ummm. I mean un-learn..
I know a woman who teaches 2nd grade and something similar happened to her classroom last Monday. Little boy was told to do something, he refused so he was told he could not participate in a little game the others were about to engage in so he stood on his desk and had a tantrum. The other kids were lined up (as told) so she told them to file into the hall and she followed and immediately contacted the principle. While the little bass turd was in the class alone, he threw the teachers computer against the wall and broke her ipad. When the principle came in he was stabbing a pair of scissors into the teachers desk... He got a 5 day suspension. One thing she told me about this boy, his dad drops him off at 8:00 am every morning....drunk. Sad.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't know what you're babbling about in terms of calf roping, that's all you.

As soon as she starts flailing what would you have him do? I get that everyone can Monday morning QB and think they're right but maybe these kids need to learn consequences. Maybe, constantly believing you are the center of the universe just might get you a reaction among others you may not like. Oh noes!! the kid got dragged across the floor?

Now lets see the result of your philosophy..... you feel like kids in the classroom these days have more respect for teachers, other classmates, or any authority? or no?

Notice, you and others said nothing when I posted a vid of a 6'3 325lb male pushing an elderly teacher to the floor. No uproar, no comments...... yet that is the problem with the kitten glove society you seem to endorse.

The latest fun vid not to go viral.....
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=688_1446223566[/video]

He's talking about the joke I made about the cop being a good calf roper. The way he flipped her over and dragged and cuffed her reminded me of calf roping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom