walmart rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The walmart in Guthrie actually has a sign put up that they will put out ammo at a random time in the day. I also was told by an employee that informing people of when it was going to be put out would get them fired.

Even if the stores that currently always put out at the same time were to change to a random system it would be really easy. Post a sign two weeks before the policy would go into effect and the date when it will begin. Most if not all of the regulars will have had a chance to see that the system is going to change and prepare for it accordingly.

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I avoid Walmart as possible, but as with many things in life, when I'm feeling lazy and just want to get my stuff and be done I go to Walmart.

I can't wait for the ammo run to end though

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there yesterday and they had a box of the 30-30 ammo I like. Can you believe those bastards make me pay $14.95 for it. I think I should only have to pay 6 bucks for it like I did 15 years ago. Someone should really do something about this. If only someone can make them sell their products for the price I want to pay. Better yet, why cant it just be free like my health care.

Too late - as soon as I saw your post I ran down there and bought all they had - not because I can shoot it, but because I know somebody wants it - I'll sell it to you for $44.95 a box.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The walmart in Guthrie actually has a sign put up that they will put out ammo at a random time in the day. I also was told by an employee that informing people of when it was going to be put out would get them fired.
Even if the stores that currently always put out at the same time were to change to a random system it would be really easy. Post a sign two weeks before the policy would go into effect and the date when it will begin. Most if not all of the regulars will have had a chance to see that the system is going to change and prepare for it accordingly.

Fired?? Maybe not but I could see wrote up.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree but I spoke with a person who was there and had missed the ammo being put out and suggested finding a friend who worked at the store to watch for it t be put out or find someone with no life to hang around and wait for it then make the purchases. The employee behind the counter said that if an employee were to inform people and get caught that they would loose their job.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wally world buys ONLY US goods, when they can. Meaning when those companies will lower their standards and pricing to meet what Wally dictates. Haven't been to Wally world since good old Sam passed. His kids are greedy scum, all they care about is the money. The more cheap crap they sell, the more they like it. I prefer to spend my hard earned money on QUALITY. A $10 pair shoes will last 2 weeks ........... $50 pair will last a year. $5 / week vs <$1 per week. How is Wally helping you. I understand having to spend the $50 at one time, but PLAN, buy quality, you will be better off in the end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom